©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

10ml vial filled to the very top is how many ml?

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I figured 12-13. Soirry I shouold have searched and tbh I figured Id have known that by now after all these years.

I had equal parts Cyp 300, Deca 300, and some Tren 200 and put em in a vial. Actually I didnt have room for 1 ml of test so Im gonna pin it now bc.... well I love that shit.

So say 12 or 13ml? Im tring to figure out the ratio of each and run 1 ml a week until I start my next crusader sustanon old school wacky unproven but logical 1 shot a day of sust for 21 days.

Thise that remember that it was right around the time the 10mg dbl bridge came to fruition and got some popularity.

However I did mine the 1 time with the GOAT (IMO of course) of test blends, Jelfa Omnadren. Organon and Karachis got the glory but the Jelfa Omans and metanobol were the king. Most painless and the Polish are clean people. I trust em. Still awaiting that source that doesnt charge crazy for Omnas, bc $3-5 was great but the UGL scene made $8 the cheaoest Ive seen.. and out of stock. Id def do $6-7 an amp for Omnas.

Karachis were too faked, but easy to tell. Organon was great and right there, but Omnadren felt so clean. Sorry got off topic

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Can’t put a single definitive number on it. Vials from different manufacturers will have slightly different shapes and internal dimensions. Generally it’s not a good practice to fill a vial to the point that the contents come into contact with any part of the cap/seal. Like buck said, your syringe will tell you exactly how much is in there.

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I jsut wahted a guestimate isnstead oif aking a used vial into swiss cheese w 23 g pins 3-4 times, then using it to pin.

Thanks anyways. Didint need it to the decimal point and its the tall Carpe Diem vials btw, which is great gear fir UGL