©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 years

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Well after 3 years of not being a meathead I am finally back in the gym steady. I noticed I lost a lot of power and about 25 lbs of size. I am getting the power back faster then my size. But due to being a truck driver I don't always get to eat like i want or should

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
About time man.
Make sure you train smart- the tendons and ligaments will need some time to catch up and do there- thing.
Hope we have you back man

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Yea this time I'm not going to heavy. When I do get up to plates I'll stick there for some time and go for reps. No longer gonna see how far I can push myself

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
It's always good when coming back from a break. It can take time but definitely make sure your form is good on all exercises. The weight can come later. Get that mind muscle connection back and increase the intensity over time.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Welcome back. If you haven't trained that long you should rebound very quickly.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Yea I see the power coming back. But my diet sucks. My job dont make it easy but I'll get there

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Well after 3 years of not being a meathead I am finally back in the gym steady. I noticed I lost a lot of power and about 25 lbs of size. I am getting the power back faster then my size. But due to being a truck driver I don't always get to eat like i want or should

Diet it the tough part especially when on the rode. Having a cooler or better yet a fridge in your truck would be a good start.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Diet it the tough part especially when on the rode. Having a cooler or better yet a fridge in your truck would be a good start.
I do have a fridge. And a small electric grill. But its not easy to use when your driving

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Diet is the most important part. Do you mind canned tuna? That with rice could be good. It may not be gourmet but with some spices added it can taste good. You can also buy plain chicken breast ready to eat in most places.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Preparation is key. How long are you away for? How big is your fridge? You could put meals in zipper bags and store them in your fridge.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I recently came back from a break. The key for me is being planned and starting out with a basic routine like full body 3 days per week. I cook a few meals at a time and put them in tupperware.