©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

80% protein from powder? how bad?

bradLee

Jan 28, 2010
How bad is for me to get almost of my protein from powder? I have 6 to9 50g protein shakes a day, mixed in 50%water and 50% fat free milk. I do eat solid food like rice, fruit, veggies, oatmeal and I was thinking to try to eat more chicken and fish , but my problem is that I hate to cook and prepare meals

rennybig

May 9, 2011
How bad is for me to get almost of my protein from powder? I have 6 to9 50g protein shakes a day, mixed in 50%water and 50% fat free milk. I do eat solid food like rice, fruit, veggies, oatmeal and I was thinking to try to eat more chicken and fish , but my problem is that I hate to cook and prepare meals

Is definitely better if you get some of your protein , or more than you take from shakes, from food. There are o lot of food with an excellent source of protein..like chicken , eggs etc

nicmarine

Aug 6, 2011
Bro..your diet of solid food sucks. Whey is absorbed quite fast and mixing with milk helps a bit..You could at least blend up casein powder or just plain old cottage cheese.

8mm

Aug 9, 2011
I can't believe that such a high percentage of your protein consumption is whey powder.. the majority of your protein should come from solid food, is not so hard to cook, it can be funny

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I can't believe that such a high percentage of your protein consumption is whey powder.. the majority of your protein should come from solid food, is not so hard to cook, it can be funny

I agree.....

slippery

May 5, 2011
Try a tune shake. Also you can try some cottage cheese , put in some pb and milk and you're set

bradLee

Jan 28, 2010
Try a tune shake. Also you can try some cottage cheese , put in some pb and milk and you're set

will be a major improvement if I will put cup of cottage cheese in the blender with some milk and some whey? I will try with tuna too

wifi75

May 10, 2011
A good idea is to get slow protein, because if there's no immediate demand, it will be burned for energy. The body cannot store dietary protein, it can only take it's time with it

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
How bad is for me to get almost of my protein from powder?

I don't know bro. this is not sounds good.I prefer to get my nutrients from food sources. I only drink 2 protein drinks a day

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
I prefer to get a lot of my protein through whole food sources. All my shakes are from tuna, chicken,salmon and eggs

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
I agree food would be better then powder just because of all the other
good things food has in it aside from protein. Also keep in mind if you
have quality protein like Synthepure, you can cook with that also and
add it in to what ever you are making to boost its protein content.

skeoch

Apr 30, 2011
I agree food would be better then powder just because of all the other
good things food has in it aside from protein. Also keep in mind if you
have quality protein like Synthepure, you can cook with that also and
add it in to what ever you are making to boost its protein content.

:yeahthat: