©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AlinShop

tatt2d

May 31, 2009
OZARKS
WOW! Don't you guys mind paying $40 for shipping? Are they driving over to your house personally? Seems way out of line. That's twice the normal charge. Even the scammers aren't that bold. JMHO

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
WOW! Don't you guys mind paying $40 for shipping? Are they driving over to your house personally? Seems way out of line. That's twice the normal charge. Even the scammers aren't that bold. JMHO

You get your stuff,,,,thats what counts most. Plus postage and packing isnt free or easy process. Alinshop actually profits ZERO from most shipments.

tatt2d

May 31, 2009
OZARKS
I agree, that's the most important. My apologies if it's your business. I guess it took me by surprise.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I agree, that's the most important. My apologies if it's your business. I guess it took me by surprise.

I agree it is fairly high but even if you thought that why would you bother to open a thread about it. Especially considering your new to this site and it is clear Alin sponsors... sounds strange to me.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
this guy sounds like he is in competition with alin. Ok fine so his shipping charges are high. But the shipping charges are paid for two or three times because his prices are so low.
Alin has been dependable and on top of the game for what 8 or 9 years now?
Alin has given freebies over the years.
on mt last order I ordered 50 tabs of two different tabs - he sent 52 of each.
Alin even honers his guarantee if your shipment gets seized. I'm living proof he does? he done it for me.
I have ordered form others and I have sent money and got nothing, I have been sent fake gear, Sometimes it was sent 8 months later as opposed to being sent 10 -20 days later, I have been sent the wrong gear (I guess I was sent someone Else's gear) and more.
With Alin He got it right every time and sent fast and great products and a peace of mind that is worth more than $40 shipping fee.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Yeah! cant you tell hes the compotition. why fucking even bring the subject up?? give me a break. i would be happy to pay extra dollars to get gear. and 40 aint that much nowadays. so this dude has like what 2 posts!! He has a shit for a mind!!!:p

hossdiesel

Jun 11, 2009
Lol yeah I'm sure Alin bought a new Benz off the 40 dollar ship he charges.

I'll gladly drop 40 fucking dollars to make sure my gear gets here. Alin has always done me right and I've spent a decent amount of change with him. Well worth it imo.

kwall

Jun 18, 2009
so alin is legit i guess...i need a legit site that is reliable fast easy and confidential like i dont want my appt mail service to know what im doin can i get more info please