©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arachidonic Acid

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have just ordered some of this stuff and received it today. I first saw it ages ago on an enhanced athlete video. I am cruising now on 200mg test so thought I would try a few new things that don't effect sex hormones. It was buy 1 get 1 half price but still expensive for a supplement (UK company so higher prices). I got the original formula. Gonna start with 4 caps pre workout so 1g and if that is ok move up to 1.5g pre workout. I also have a few other things to play with but will add them in 1 at a time :D

Have you tried it?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Have you tried it?

Just noticed this. I haven't started yet. I have decided to leave it out for awhile. After coming off my joints were hurting me but they are feeling better now so I have just started training very heavy again. I have heard this will create major inflammation and soreness and may dry out my joints. So I am going to leave it and when I back down the weights for a bit will likely start it then. It should be in approx 6 weeks. I will try and start lifting heavy again on it and see how that goes too.