©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Book library

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone have the link to the forums library on training?

Trying to find a printable pdf of 5*5 for my son.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The library forum has been removed.
People were posting backdoors links to the section for anyone on any other forum that asked about and the forum was being reported to the publications.

Most of the pdf's are still available on the board but have been spread out throughout the various forums.
You can search for the specific name in the search and it should direct you to the thread.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I wondered what happened to it. Good to know we can search for anything if we need it.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
People were posting backdoors links to the section for anyone on any other forum that asked about and the forum was being reported to the publications.

Most of the pdf's are still available on the board but have been spread out throughout the various forums.
You can search for the specific name in the search and it should direct you to the thread.
Damn. On thanks for that info.

Abusers!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

Nothing more annoying than people using this place like a damned candy store.

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone interested in decent pdf pm email I’ll send you some . Always willing to share lmk

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus

So I'm finally around long enough to check out the library and it's gone....figures lol