©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dnp seems to be disapearing

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Is it just me or is it getting harder and harder to find, ive had 2 or 3 of the guys i know just up and disapear ... maybe its just my bad luck but i have my ment ready to go but have to do my dnp cycle first if i can ever get any... anybody else have any other quick ways to drop body fat quick

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Definitely harder if you don't know where to go and are just looking at a huge page of sponsor banners. But it's still very easy to get if you know where to look.

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
May work miracles for some and I've tried it once but it's poison guys. Diet and cardio... much better answer.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Most big chemical houses still have it in inventory (Sigma) but you have to have a special license to obtain it. The fact that the wrong dosage could be fatal scares alot of sponsors off from carrying it.

Lene28

Jan 3, 2013
I wonder what happened with dinitro?! His stuff was always legit...

I guess the good thing about DNP is you will know if it's fake

Airhonn

May 9, 2017
Yeah with Dinitro out of the picture ive got to start testing out some of the sources. Geno is my next one im going to try out.

-air

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The USA gov cracked down hard on a lot of suppliers of DNP - dangerous shit if done wrong.
If I where a supplierI would think twice about supplying

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The USA gov cracked down hard on a lot of suppliers of DNP - dangerous shit if done wrong.
If I where a supplierI would think twice about supplying

DNP can be very effective for weight loss but it can kill you in dosages that are only marginally higher than what we use for bodybuilding purposes.

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
3 caps in a gallon of water works better than roundup!!!!:) Sorry not trying to scare any new guys away from it but...do your homework!!! I had to take a week off work to use it. Sitting in front of a fan freaking out is not the best way...just saying.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
3 caps in a gallon of water works better than roundup!!!!:) Sorry not trying to scare any new guys away from it but...do your homework!!! I had to take a week off work to use it. Sitting in front of a fan freaking out is not the best way...just saying.

That's because you took too much. You can use it and have it not feel like it is killing your insides. 200mg per day is plenty for what people need from it.

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
That's because you took too much. You can use it and have it not feel like it is killing your insides. 200mg per day is plenty for what people need from it.

I do get what you are saying....again not a substance that renders good health. I didn't take too much in the sense of what's recommended....I took too much by taking it at all. I understand that there are extremes in this lifestyle but also believe there are other ways.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
There were stories of people dieing from it not too long ago...and these were average Joe blows taking it to lose weight...me personally I'm too scared to try it

Fast Dick

Feb 12, 2014
As dangerous as it is, I'd say DNP disappearing is a good thing. Why someone would choose to take something a drug that's effective dose is so close to its LD is beyond me.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I bought a bunch but am now afraid to use it :/

You can send it to me if you don't want it. ;)

You can use it safely, just do a Elvia said. 200mg a day, and also stay away from carbs. Carbs make you burst into flames and your body tries to douse the fire with sweat...buckets of it - that stain things yellow.