©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

finally no pain with testosterone suspension!

dexger

Banned
Jun 14, 2009
what is problem.
they are VIP sponsors all over forums!
Elvia are you a source here too?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
what is problem.
they are VIP sponsors all over forums!
Elvia are you a source here too?

No I am not a source. And I don't have any connection with a source. I am just fed up of you advertising your steroid source. We don't want you here cos you just ruin the atmosphere in a way. It's annoying logging on to see stuff like " best test ever " or "no pain its the best or some other shite. You haven't probably used the stuff. It's funny how many different approches you have used. You must have about 10 usernames. We have been on this forum for a decent amount of time... many much longer than me and we just want it to be a good source for information and guidance for newbies and experienced users. I just want to chat to mates and share info on cycles and how we feel to help eachother. I don't want some newbie reading how your test s is the best so he goes and orders it and fucks himself up or gets scammed. And most of all I don't want to log on to find all the new threads filled with rubbish ads and simply shite. You may think your not harming anyone and your just trying to make a living but why don't you just do that somewhere else... one of the other forums you say it's connected to. Even better why don't you make your own forum and be of some assistance to the streroid industry (like Alin). I am sure you have many customers so why don't you just concentrate on making them happy and not annoying us.