©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First timer advice...

worldleader2b

Jun 12, 2009
This is my first time using anything...

Need advice. I have read up on alot of information but would prefer to hear from experienced users please...

I do not want to gain weight (5lbs max) but need alot of strength, power and speed for my sport.

What is the best combination to use for this. I have about $500-700 to spend and would like to use for 8-12 weeks. I also do not what it to take months and months to become undetectable. I do not want to become stiff and tight either as i do alot of ballistic type movements in my training (sprinting, jumping etc). I would also prefer to stick with tablets.

I train very smartly and my lifestyle is very good as well...

I am sure this could make all the difference in my performance but i want to do it correctly...

worldleader2b

Jun 12, 2009
1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Every Day
1-8 Eq 400mg Per Week

**Hcg 300-500iu Every 4-5 days**

Week 8 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 9 30mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 10 20mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day
THIS KIT CONTAINS:

1 x TAMOXIMED (tamoxifene) 10mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs)
2 x TAMOXIMED (tamoxifene) 10mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 10 tabs)
3 x CLOMID 50mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 10 tabs)
Winstrol (STROMBAFORT) 50 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 100 tabs)
2 x HCG (Pregnyl) 5000 IU, 1 amp by Organon
2 x EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONA-E) 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 1 vial)

Can someone explain this cycle to me...im lost..

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
this is what i would take if i didnt really want to gain any weight and only wanted to use orals-i would use some kind of oral test like halotest or if that wasnt available methyltest - i would use 40mg/day-i would also use anavar at 60 mg/day-taking orals is harsh on the liver so i wouldnt use for more than 8 weeks-

worldleader2b

Jun 12, 2009
Excellent thankyou...

I was thinking test and Var myself...

With the test you suggested, will i have to take something else to re-start my own test supply? or anything like that?

8 weeks is perfect for what i want...

worldleader2b

Jun 12, 2009
From what i have read, the test your mentioned in Turinabol? And is detectable for upto 12 months? If this is the case i wouldnt be able to risk that...

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
no,i never said turnibol-i said i would use halotest or methyltest which is not detectable after a short time-just to play it safe i would use some clomid at the end of my cycle

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Drop the kit ideal. that is totally wrong for you. I never liked kits to begin with. you need to taylor your cycle for your needs. For one definitely forget about winny. go with anavar. if you want more help or opinions you can pm me.