©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

food timings

private

May 10, 2011
how important are food timings for losing weight? does it make any difference if I eat every 2/3 hours? and 6/7 meals a day?

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
As far as I know losing or gaining weight comes down to calories in vs calories out. so it doesn't truly matter

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
how important are food timings for losing weight? does it make any difference if I eat every 2/3 hours? and 6/7 meals a day?

I have tried a number different meals timings, I'd personally say no .It boils down to total calorific intake, macro nutrient balance, and training.

Apr 22, 2011

I think that the type of foods in diet is more important than timing of foods in the diet by a substantial margin.

highrich

Apr 22, 2011
I think that the type of foods in diet is more important than timing of foods in the diet by a substantial margin.

agree, make sure you're eating good quality foods and roughly the right amounts of the different foods choices (veg, protein foods, fats and starchy stuff).