©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

getting ready to start a bulk cyk

emiles

Jun 30, 2009
in the budapest
considering test enth. with some d-bol 25 mgs a da.and the enth. 250. a week. and a course some nolv. any suggestion how i can im prove this round not trying to get hude just get back to were i was 6 feet tall im at 180 right now. used to be 225 solid the got a pain pill addiction and jst now getting clean and back to a healthy life style. thanks

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
considering test enth. with some d-bol 25 mgs a da.and the enth. 250. a week. and a course some nolv. any suggestion how i can im prove this round not trying to get hude just get back to were i was 6 feet tall im at 180 right now. used to be 225 solid the got a pain pill addiction and jst now getting clean and back to a healthy life style. thanks

Firstly, congratulations on getting yourself off of your pill addiction. Before I say anything else, you should remember that the last thing you want to do is to trade one addiction for another. If you have the inclination to abuse things, this is shaky ground to venture on. Just to think about. I'd suggest you not worry about AAS until you're training/dieting correctly and making progress for a while without them. Remember, that desire for instant gratification is a hallmark of addiction. Again, something to think about. Lecture over.

So...
A test only first cycle is a good one. You won't get 'hyuuuge' off of 250 mg.wk of enth. You may want to bump it to 500 mg (250mg E3D) - I should note I'm the LAST GUY to recommend using more, just a thought though. You'll find out how your body acts with exogenous test put into it. Any sides will obviously be from the test (until you add the dbol). You may be thinking of adding the dbol first to kick start. I'm a big fan of waiting until the long test E ester kicks in to add it for a real 'bang for the buck'. In my opinion, your ancillaries (Nolva, Adex, Letro) should be purchased FIRST. Why? Because, they're not 'nice to haves' they are 'must haves' if you're responsible in your AAS usage. Getting gyno then wondering how to get rid of it afterwards is silly, I need not tell you that.

READ, READ, READ, ASK, ASK, ASK.

Good luck.

TGR

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
thanks for the info bro. i been clean and working out for about 7 weeks now so i think im ready. thank again

Listen to TGR. I am sure he didn't mean a whole 7 weeks! Get your diet and training sorted. I mean a good solid few months training using a new system and in that time gradually increasing weight (gaining strength) and learning about AAS. Then after those few months you know what you should do... another few months either with the same training system if it is going well or a new one if you feel you could improve things. TGR provided some wise words. You shouldn't jump straight onto AAS. Not just cos your not ready cos you have barely been the gym. But cos of your past. And by the way well done for doing what you have and getting off them. But believe me AAS are just as addictive if not more. Many of my mates feel they need AAS to function cos they mess about with your hormones so much and of course the crash at the end of each cycle. Do you know how they actually work and how they suppress you etc?

Do your research on cycles and what to expect after them. How steroids actually work and what they do when they are in your system. Then look at the individual compounds. Through reading 1-2 hours a night over many months you should be going in the right direction. Ask questions if you are unsure about anything as that is the only way to learn.

By the way I don't mean to lecture but your obviously aren't ready if you think 7 weeks is enough time. I am not saying wait years (although best). More on the lines of atleast 6 months or even a year. And thats with no breaks in training and hundreds of hours reading on AAS.

A good first cycle would be 500mg of test e or c for 12 weeks. Split into 2 injections per week (250mg). A pct of clomid and nolvadex started 2 weeks after your last injection of test. Your pct should last atleast 4 weeks. I don't see the harm in doing dbol on a first cycle. 25mg per day for 4 weejs would be good. I would kickstart with that. So if they are 5mg tabs have 5mg 5 times per day. If they are 10mg tabs just do 30mg per day (1 tab 3 times daily). Hope it helps

Last edited: