©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High test alone

JohnHighland

Jun 25, 2020
just looking for encouragement really, im hoping you guys have good thoughts about it for me to soak up.
I want to consider start upping my test significantly. some history, some cycles in my 20s, probably only 5. one or two in early 30s.
now im 38 yrs old. i tried the low test high npp earlier this year, thinking i could reinvent the wheel, but learned fast that i like test base better.
i started with about 300 test 500 npp or so. i kept tinkering.
(on a side note, which kinda slowed my development down, i got some ringworm from the pec deck, i wasnt sure if it was allergy to gear or whatever, it slowed me down, some anti fungal cream cleared it up, its always something, unneeded stress you know,)
Moving on i ended up with 700 test 450 npp. it was good.
now for the main discussion i want to have. I always feel like i get stuck at a certain point. this year it has been 225 lbs, im 5'8. heaviest ive ever been was 235. again i was cycling most of my years.
even though im a bit older, i still feel im at a good age to do some solid doses and try to grow.
Also this is the first year i cruised on 250-300 mg test since i finished the npp run. now im just starting to run test at 750 wk.
What im looking for is some insight into bumping it up higher, and hopefully some support and enthusiasm and good experiences to back it up from you guys.
and again i want to run just test solo, but get it up high. for instance, in my mind the number im thinking of is 2100, thats 300 day. ive been thinking of this because i want to smash my platueus and really try to have a few years of an 'above average' physique, i call it.
i am 38 and know i will have to cool off at some point. are there any supportive experiences of things like 'yea when i finally got my test to 1500 it made a big difference'. or is it just overkill. hope you guys are good. i know dosage talk has an etiquitte of its own, but without being too graphic so to speak id like to hear some generalized opinions.

ToryJay

Jun 28, 2019
Belgium
I’d really love to find a compound that could dry me out without making my joints hurt. I can’t take Winny or Masteron because of it. Any suggestions? Think about Proviron...

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
High dose test is amazing. I had testicular cancer, long story short, couldnt get TRT bc I was 17 and my right testi produced within low-normal range. I cycled some once I was cleared cancer free. Cycled off and on throughout my twenties....

Here the meat and bones. 1000+ mg of test is amazing. It provides you also a chance to use test blends and have sustained blood levels. Injecting 250mg Sust EOD was amazing for me.... This was during the "1 shot of Sust a day for 21 days" and the "10mg dbol bridge" fads if you will.

Pick a test, hit a gram-1500 and get bloods done. If you dont need nandrolones lubricating qualities, thyen imo high test is damn near best.

Id say go for it with blood work to check things out and make sure your not hurting yourself.

For what its worth Im on my biggest cycle ever 600 Test, 600 Deca, 600 EQ, and Im day 1 50mg Pinnacle dbol (which I hear is the... wait for it... Pinnacle... of UGLabs dbol)

So Ill be at 2 grams a week soon and I feel great and the dbol hasnt kicked in.

And when I come off any larger cyclle back to around 200mg Test E/C, if I up my calories I can continue to slowly make gains. Thats just how good Test is.

I may lose the body recomp look Tren gives, or the EQ vascularity, or the Deca lubrication, but I keep just abhout everything and feel just as good. Now orals when I stop I immediately lose strength bc.... well orals are basically strength in a bottle (dbol/drol)

Id also like to ask for a log maybe a weekly entry or even 2 and let us know how it goes. Then evenbtually go back to high end HRT and keep training and eating the same. You wont lose much, or at least I dont. And you wont have those extra cosmetic benefits certain anabolics give leaving you giving the illusion youre losing gains, etc.

1 vote yes from me. Youll feel great. If you feel your BP get too high, which I recommend monitoring every few days, then take it down 200 mgs.

A sweet spot can be found at a high dose, and since youre no rookie youll be able to tell easily what your amount is.

Have you ever taken GH? Im gonna do it soon for the first time with either a mild cycle or TRT and see what its all about bc Im about 35 so Ive waited over 15 years... been patient long enough lol

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I’d really love to find a compound that could dry me out without making my joints hurt. I can’t take Winny or Masteron because of it. Any suggestions? Think about Proviron...

Hmmm so no DHT derivatives.

Id say I get better results and better body recomp from low dose Tren (and I do mean low dose, the doses some recommend are great for extreme bodybuilding but 100mg Tren E a week is noticeable) and some EQ at a moderate dose for vascularity.

IDK how you feel about your hairline or if DHT derivatives affect you, or maybe you're already shaved, but I literally just ran Test, Tren, EQ, and some winny... dropped the winny just bc I wasnt needing it and I was getting lean from the tren. Dry? maybe not but the EQ and the leanness from the Tren made me look dry and my joints felt great.

Just an option. Mind you I started at 600mg Tren E to "front load" bad idea btw... 400 was too much... 300 I sweat too much ( I bartend so cant be salting margaritas el naturale) and I went from 200 to 100-150mg Tren E and loved it.

Then I ran some Tren Ace at 50mg EOD and felt it was a good amount and I didnt lower it, but I could have went to 40 if I wanted to nitpick and count the lines on my pin.

Tren gives cows standing still muscle that are essentially in cages with 1 pellet of what 100 or 200mg (I cant remember maybe 75mg per pellet) so the 300-400mg Tren a week isnt necessary for the average non-competing bodybuilder. Sure it worls great, but if youre trying to mimick winstrol which is so much weaker and get a recomp'd look, tren and maybe EQ.

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
I respond very well to moderate dieses of test only 250-500 so I absolutely think you can make great gains on test only cycles. Of course everyone responds differently but if you don't grow on test then I don't think adding a bunch of other stuff is going to make a significant difference and the cons probably outweigh any benefits.