©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lexipro and AAS?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Anyone ever had any issues? Friend wants to run a test only cycle (1st one) and is worried about the two being used together. Anyone have any imput?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
He should be fine. I'm on Paxil right now along with a gram of test and 400 of npp and I'm perfectly fine. Been running gear with Paxil for a couple years now and it's never been an issue. Both Lexapro and Paxil are similar medications belonging to the SSRI class of antidepressants.

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
Your friend shouldn't have an issue.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Nope, i didnt. Shit helped me sleep. If anything that was when i was the biggest ever too.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Oh yeah man especially whike on some top notch tren. Thise night terrors and sweating.. the lexapro calmed me down, and i slept great. Only thing better is xanax or klonipin.

That was when I was going through a lot a while ago. Now I just use CBD and it works awesome.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
There has been shown to be a link between low Testosterone and symptoms of depression in men. It is possible that the exogenous Test in his system might decrease his need for depression medication. This of course should only be done under the direction of a medical professional, which I absolutely am not in any way, shape, form or fashion.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Also as an fyi, opiates lower testosterone and increase estrogen activity. Since we are on the topic if prescriotion medication and aas use.

Jun 19, 2017
Also as an fyi, opiates lower testosterone and increase estrogen activity. Since we are on the topic if prescriotion medication and aas use.
Very good to know,I'm on opiates right now for a shoulder problem.So being on TRT it will change my test and estrogen ratio.