©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Cycle

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am currently doing a 10 week cycle of test p, tren a, dbol and avar. I was doing 30mg of dbol but have upped to 40mg per day. I intended to start my avar after 2/3 weeks but started early as I want to get the most from it. My doses are stable now but I upped slightly due to my results. Many would think 40mg of dbol on a cutting cycle wouldn't work but with great diet and training it has been a complete success. This cycle was more a bulk/cut one but I have lost no tone so far and have gone up about 10 pounds. I am in week 3 and things are going well.

My strength has increased a silly amount and I couldn't be better pleased with the results. My bodyfat was already very low but I can see it lowering during the future weeks. My doses now are about Test P at 150mg eod, Tren A at 100mg eod, Dbol at 40mg per day and avar at 40mg per day. I will stop the dbol after the week 4 mark. Avar will be taken all of the cycle. I will up to 60mg for 2 weeks to use up all my tabs.

Only negative is the aggression from the tren a. Great for the gym but it has resulted in mood swings. The one I am taking really has a massive kick.

I will keep people posted of my results. Just wrote this incase people ever wanna try dbol at a reasonable dose in a cutting cycle. Many think it increases fat but it actually does the opposite. I thought I would get more water but none really. Thats why I upped the dose. I hadn't even took any protection till the other day. Gonna take 0.5mg of adex every Sunday to help matters. Although I may just get some proviron and take that throughout at 50mg per day (love the stuff). I will do HCG about week 5 and at week 10.

One downside is I was squatting and I really pushed it and injured my arm... I know a strange place to injure when squatting. It is my first injury ever in the gym. I was fine in the gym but the next day it was bad. I have skipped the gym today and can't go 2moro as I work all day. So I will see how I feel on Sunday. I think it is just a trapped nerve but unsure. It's fine now but whenever I push with my left arm (exert it) the pain comes back. I was in agony for 4 hours last night and couldn't sleep. Taking Co-Dydramol to help with the pain... of course don't wanna be on anything but it is a must. I hope it doesn't take too long to heal. Not used to being injured but I think it is best to atleast have a few days off. I will keep you posted with my results and how I find this cycle.

Last edited:

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
This is very similar to a cycle I did in the past but it was
Prop for 12wks
Dbol 40mg 1-4
Tren 6-12
Var 6-12

I really loved it too great strength gains and kept about 16lbs after pct.

dbol always gives me water bloat but love em.

Elvia can you tell the difference from being on the bol and var. Compared to just the D-bol? I would think that's overkill but I dont know.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Sounds like a good one. As far as your arm prob just pinch a nerve like you said . Keep us posted and good luck man.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This is very similar to a cycle I did in the past but it was
Prop for 12wks
Dbol 40mg 1-4
Tren 6-12
Var 6-12

I really loved it too great strength gains and kept about 16lbs after pct.

dbol always gives me water bloat but love em.

Elvia can you tell the difference from being on the bol and var. Compared to just the D-bol? I would think that's overkill but I dont know.

Yeah the cycle you done is pretty much the same as mine. Although I have started the tren from the start. And I want alot more than 6 weeks of avar so thats why I started earlier. I will probably end up doing about 11 weeks of prop. So that would be just under 10 weeks of avar. This is the first time I have done avar. I haven't been on it long so will have to let you know in a few weeks. I have loved dbol every time I have taken it. Although this brand is different to others I have used. Using test p and dbol is definately different compared to longer esters. Every other time I have used dbol I have felt the sudden increase in weight much faster. This time round it has taken longer. It's a strange one cos I am more toned but have gotten bigger. Usually when I gain this much weight I expect to add on a fair amout of water (dbol/adrol/test) but this cycle is totally different.

I don't think it is overkill as avar takes many weeks to fully kick in. Usually 2 orals together at reasonable doses may be overkill but definately not these two. I think they compliment eachother well. I will know more in about 5 weeks so I will keep you posted. I am taking Wildcat avar. They are 20mg tabs so I just do it am/pm. So far so good. Was curious so I just weighed myself (not done so in many days). I have now put on about 15 pounds but in no way does it look watery. Well I can't complain can I! Just gonna keep on eating the right things and abusing my body in the gym. If anyone else has done a similar cycle let us know. I am curious to hear your results.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I can almost guarantee that injury is from your cycle. As we get on well, I'll be happy to take the stuff off of your hands. You're welcome! PM me!

in all seriousness, sorry to hear about the injury. Last cycle had a MAJOR back thing from deads, so I can relate and you have my sympathy. Where is the pain in the arm exactly and during what type of movement (plane, flexion/extension) are you feeling it most?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I can almost guarantee that injury is from your cycle. As we get on well, I'll be happy to take the stuff off of your hands. You're welcome! PM me!

in all seriousness, sorry to hear about the injury. Last cycle had a MAJOR back thing from deads, so I can relate and you have my sympathy. Where is the pain in the arm exactly and during what type of movement (plane, flexion/extension) are you feeling it most?

Nice try :) It took me long enough getting this stuff so me thinks I shall keep it. But if I ever have stuff I don't want your welcome to it. Shame you never asked me a few weeks ago I had a load of tablets that may have come useful. I just ended up giving them to a mate.

The injury is a weird one. At it's worse I couldn't pin point an exact area of pain. It was all up my arm. I would say closer to the elbow though. I have been injecting test in my glute and tren in my delt eod. But to help matters I now just mix them and do both in my glute. The pain can come from pushing or pulling etc. Weird one because I was doing some chest presses and didn't have a problem. Actually I did when I upped the weight my left arm gave in. But it was fine afterwards. I was deadlifting large amounts and the pain was fine. But when I was simply racking weights for the deadlifts it would come back. I would say all movements cause the pain. But definately pushing movements are worse. Although when I done some pull ups... all of 5 it came back.

I was in pain after my training but it seems to have eased. Hopefully this is a good sign. Probably not the best idea me trying to break my chest press max tonight but I have always been that way. Probably would be best taking it easy for a few weeks but thats not gonna happen. I will be careful and ensure form is perfect but I am still gonna try and lift more each time I enter the gym. Plus the pain comes from small weights too so I would still feel it even by taking it easy. I will let you know how things are. But I am pleased I am not in agony after what I have just done. Things should be back to normal soon.

TGR... Are you on a cycle now? If not what do you have planned?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Nice try :) It took me long enough getting this stuff so me thinks I shall keep it. But if I ever have stuff I don't want your welcome to it. Shame you never asked me a few weeks ago I had a load of tablets that may have come useful. I just ended up giving them to a mate.

The injury is a weird one. At it's worse I couldn't pin point an exact area of pain. It was all up my arm. I would say closer to the elbow though. I have been injecting test in my glute and tren in my delt eod. But to help matters I now just mix them and do both in my glute. The pain can come from pushing or pulling etc. Weird one because I was doing some chest presses and didn't have a problem. Actually I did when I upped the weight my left arm gave in. But it was fine afterwards. I was deadlifting large amounts and the pain was fine. But when I was simply racking weights for the deadlifts it would come back. I would say all movements cause the pain. But definately pushing movements are worse. Although when I done some pull ups... all of 5 it came back.

I was in pain after my training but it seems to have eased. Hopefully this is a good sign. Probably not the best idea me trying to break my chest press max tonight but I have always been that way. Probably would be best taking it easy for a few weeks but thats not gonna happen. I will be careful and ensure form is perfect but I am still gonna try and lift more each time I enter the gym. Plus the pain comes from small weights too so I would still feel it even by taking it easy. I will let you know how things are. But I am pleased I am not in agony after what I have just done. Things should be back to normal soon.

I hope it all pulls together for you. You may need to have that arm looked at by a doctor.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

Had to give it a try! :) I appreciate the offer bro, keep me in mind!

Regarding your injury, it sounds strangely like the issue I had a while back. A certain tightness/pain in the upper arm that made lifting a pitcher of water up painful. Your deadlift description is what really caught my attention.
I had a brachialis/radial nerve syndrome issue. Do you have any pain in your forearm, tenderness a few inches down from the elbow?

http://www.eorthopod.com/images/ContentImages/elbow
/elbow_radial_tunnel/elbow_radtun_symptoms01.jpg

Now, I'm with Alin here, go see the doctor (I'm obviously not one) but I can give you some stretches I found awesome:

http://www.handhealthresources.com/Solutions Pages/Exercises.htm

If nothing else, they'll help keep your tendons healthy and loose.

Currently, I'm finishing up a 12 week cycle and will begin PCT shortly.
I'm planning on doing a winter cycle for about the same length, likely enth with deca or possibly EQ.

Good luck man, and please see a doc and let us know how you are doing!

TGR