©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My New Cycle :)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Gonna start a new cycle in the next few weeks. Really looking forward to it. My recovery from my last cycle was good and I am definately ready for a new one. I am very cut now so gonna do a minor bulk plus cutting cycle. Here is what I have planned.

Weeks 1-10= Test P at 125mg eod (GP)
Weeks 1-8= Tren A at 100mg eod (ProChem)
Weeks 1-4= Dbol at 20-25mg per day (GP)
Weeks 3-11 (just under)= Avar at 40-60mg per day (Pro Chem)

PCT= Nolva and Clomid

Gonna take HCG and HMG when needed

I will let you know my results. Anyone else taking everything similar?

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Gonna start a new cycle in the next few weeks. Really looking forward to it. My recovery from my last cycle was good and I am definately ready for a new one. I am very cut now so gonna do a minor bulk plus cutting cycle. Here is what I have planned.

Weeks 1-10= Test P at 125mg eod (GP)
Weeks 1-8= Tren A at 100mg eod (ProChem)
Weeks 1-4= Dbol at 20-25mg per day (GP)
Weeks 3-11 (just under)= Avar at 40-60mg per day (Pro Chem)

PCT= Nolva and Clomid

Gonna take HCG and HMG when needed

I will let you know my results. Anyone else taking everything similar?

Thats alot of pinning bro!...and a damn expensive cycle at that. Just my opinion, why do d-bol when your doing prop, tren and avar??

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thats alot of pinning bro!...and a damn expensive cycle at that. Just my opinion, why do d-bol when your doing prop, tren and avar??

I don't mind the pinning. I quite enjoy it... does that sound weird? Plus I can just mix the test and tren. I am doing a small dose of dbol cos I want alittle bulk at the start of my cycle. Just to help with strength and lubrication of the joints etc. Plus dbol is my fav oral and makes me feel great. As you can see just a small amount but more than enough to give good results. The rest of my cycle will be used to solidify gains and just cut up as much as possible. Yeah quite an expensive cycle but well worth it. The avar is alot but I have great sources so not too bad. I have gone and bought 500 tabs at 10mg so have loads.