©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need to ask a Q plz help in with a answer!!

jon_e_boy88

Jun 24, 2009
CA moved to OK
hey ok well ive done the research an now i want to take something! My question is i took test booster bfore an my nipples were sensitive from it but it was at the end of my cycle now i want to take some real gear BUT will this give me gyno or stored tissue i dont want in tht area now its the real stuff and if i do go on my cycle wat can i take to go with so i prevent it?

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
whenever i get puffy and sore nipples i take 20 mg nolvadex/day-after a couple of weeks puffiness and soreness are gone

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Let me just start out by saying Im sorry if I sound like a dick but what Im gonna say is to keep you from doing something you will regret. Ok first off the way that you pose the question seems like you have not done as much research as you claim.
I would think if you had done the research the question would be more like ok I have looked at compounds A B and C . These would be the doses I would be doing what do you think. I am Going to stay on for this long and my PCT would start at this point end at that point at these doses. So with that said coming from someone who has had gyno issues in the past. If you are getting sore nipples from a product bought over the counter then real gear is a risky endevour. Now with that said there are things that can protect you such as Nolvadex ,Clomid ,Arimidex during your cycle and as a PCT after.
If I were you the compounds I would be looking to use would be either nonaromitizing(which is not a garuntee you won't have sides) or lighter compounds such as EQ ,Anavar , Primobolin. If you are suseptible to gyno like I am you have to be super careful or you could fuck yourself up for good. There is risk for every reward.
Give some stats hieght weight age and the compounds you are considering. Do not go about this without the most complete knowledge of what your taking the risks of taking it and how it effects your body. Everyone responds different but get educated. Be smart man take it from someone who was not always smart about it and got bit in the ass.

jon_e_boy88

Jun 24, 2009
CA moved to OK
thz for the info!!! yea im 20 bout to b 21 im 5'9 let say 170 to b safe might b less yea ur right about EQ thats wat i was thinking about but i want to take a test with i dont no with one i would be less at risk with "meaning gyno" i was thinking sus because i heard lots of probs with test C an E an i dont know wat to take tht wont give me limp dick or small balls i was thinking sence i got that sencitivity on otc product i probely should take nolv an clomid when on it would it efffect me? gona take 300-350mg of EQ/wk was thinking 500 of sus split up over 2 injections a week 8-10 wk cycle PCT10-14

Last edited:

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I don't know alot about sust but I would say for sure its gonna shut your HPTA off. Hence small balls not neclaselry limp dick but I would say no natural test production at that point. Now if your body starts converting the extra Test into Estrogen(aromitizing) your risk for gyno is high. For me I can get Gyno symtems from even nonaromitizing gear. My bodys balances are quite sensitive and from what you explained I would say yours are as well. Anavar EQ would be a good first cycle its mild do that feel your body out whatch its reactions if that goes to plan. Then take the proper time off and add some Test to the next one. Once again I don't know much about Sust but you best get to know about it if your gonna take it. There is a web site and this is not a plug I have just found some good in depth break down of compounds you should check it out. Big Cat is the name not sure of the actual address. If you can't find it PM me and I will try to get you directed there.