©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

healthywitch

Jun 21, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Hi everyone, how are you? My name is Alexa, I have decided to join this community to get some helpful tips about healthy diet and exercise. I must admit that I really gain weight due to stress. How much time will it take for me to lose 15pounds? BTW, is there an easy way to be fit? :action-smiley-044:

Jun 19, 2017
Welcome,Alexa you came to the right place.I'm new also but there is a ton of knowledge on here.Welcome aboard.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Welcome Alexa, I'm going to answer your questions under the presumption that you're not messin' with us. I say that because there are such a thing as trolls. They ask questions similar to yours.

If anyone answers your questions any different than this:

Question 1 - I don't know

Question 2 - No

They are messin' with YOU!

I hope you stick around and be an active, contributing member!

healthywitch

Jun 21, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Thank you guys for the warm welcome, I think I made the right decision in joining this community and learn only from the best. I will visit some threads for now so that I will be familiar with the topics. I am so excited to gain new knowledge and share my experience with you guys.