©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NIDA drug screening for FAA

FAMOUSX1

Mar 10, 2007
Hello all. I have been researching around and cant find any info on the specifics of this test. Im trying to get a new job and and for this particular job they require this type of screening. Im pretty sure they will just be doing a urine test but im not sure if an AAS (Sust250/Winny) will make me show as positive. Any info is appriciated.!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello all. I have been researching around and cant find any info on the specifics of this test. Im trying to get a new job and and for this particular job they require this type of screening. Im pretty sure they will just be doing a urine test but im not sure if an AAS (Sust250/Winny) will make me show as positive. Any info is appriciated.!

I'm guessing they only test for standard rec drugs. Thats the case 9 out of 10times.

FAMOUSX1

Mar 10, 2007
Hey Alin, Thanks for reponse. only one I have gotton on this question on 2 boards. I reserched it some more and even on a 10 or 11 panel test, AAS are not tested.