©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oh no's! Another first cycle thread

godfather2112

Jun 9, 2009
First and foremost I want to say I have been searching for some time now. I have probably devoted well over 100 hours of research into cycles, side effects etc etc. Below is my proposed cycle (mostly take from your good friend alin) as well as adding another aas into the mix. I have mostly decided to use aas as I have plateau'd the past year. Yes my diet is good, yes I consume enough calories, protein etc daily. Positive feedback appreciated, and I also got my flame suit on.

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
Week 1 to 4: Dbol 20mg daily
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Was originally thinking of deca but upon further research and reading have come to believe deca to not be best for a first cycle.

Dan

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
looks like a real good fist cycle-i personally wouldnt use the nolvadex right away-wait a couple of weeks and if you feel you need it then add it

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
First and foremost I want to say I have been searching for some time now. I have probably devoted well over 100 hours of research into cycles, side effects etc etc. Below is my proposed cycle (mostly take from your good friend alin) as well as adding another aas into the mix. I have mostly decided to use aas as I have plateau'd the past year. Yes my diet is good, yes I consume enough calories, protein etc daily. Positive feedback appreciated, and I also got my flame suit on.

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
Week 1 to 4: Dbol 20mg daily
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Was originally thinking of deca but upon further research and reading have come to believe deca to not be best for a first cycle.

Dan

You don't need the nolva throughout. Just have it on hand incase of possible sides (gyno). You are new to this so don't know how you will react so it is best to be safe than sorry. I would have arimidex on hand too. You don't need the Eq as this is your first cycle. Test would be enough. But I understand if you wanna try 2 compounds. I don't see the harm in doing 10-12 weeks of test e with a kickstart of dbol at 25mg per day weeks 1-4. You don't need anything else and the above will give you amazing results provided your diet is great and your training is intense (but don't overtrain).

I rec that as your gonna do it anyway. But can you please provide stats such as AGE, height, weight, bf, training history, training schduele etc. I seriously doubt you have plateau'd but you seem alot more planned (and sensible) than most newbies so this cycle could be good for you.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just adding are you aware of all the physical and mental side effects when using AAS? How you will crash and why you will crash. And what exactly each compound does to your body? You need to be fully prepared to avoid possibile tough times.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I was always under the impression that d-bol EQ are not supposed to be used together due to their structural likeness, in addition they mat also work against each other. As for PCT, I only have some nolva, I can use nolva alone right I don't have to combine it with clomid right?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
From what I understand Clomid is just a weaker anti estrogen , pretty well the same as Nolva just mg for mg not as strong. I was at one time under the belief that Clomid in some way helped your HPTA to come back faster. But in the reasearch I did , I read that it does not help in the aid of reestablishing natural Test production. So I would say that you would be just fine with Nolva alone. However I don't have the knowledge that some other members on this board have Elvia , Alin etc.