©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orals that kill appetite

thefreak

Aug 13, 2017
I totally hate MK-677, but I have to admit it really makes you a black hole no matter the oral AAS you're using.

cobraforce

Jul 12, 2013
tennessee
The appetite suppression is the whole reason I like use anadrol when I wanna lean up and I use d bol to bulk just how it works for me

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
The appetite suppression is the whole reason I like use anadrol when I wanna lean up and I use d bol to bulk just how it works for me

I am the same. Pre workout adrol is different but it doesn't give me the gains of ed use. Synthergine helps my appetite but on 100mg adrol it will lower no matter what liver support I am on. I may try pre workout adrol 50mg and ed dbol at 30mg as it will give big gains without the appetite suppression and feeling ill which ed adrol does to me.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I am the same. Pre workout adrol is different but it doesn't give me the gains of ed use. Synthergine helps my appetite but on 100mg adrol it will lower no matter what liver support I am on. I may try pre workout adrol 50mg and ed dbol at 30mg as it will give big gains without the appetite suppression and feeling ill which ed adrol does to me.

That sounds like a good idea. I am staying away from oral aas for awhile but may do something similar in the future. For guys who want like the results with less sides perhaps trying tbol would be beneficial. I feel good on tbol and it never kills my appetite. Still toxic but nothing too bad. All around just a great oral.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008

I do the same. Drol gets me everytime so I like it during the last few weeks of a diet when calories are at their lowest. The fullness adrol can help create is also a great plus when dieting.

That sounds like a good idea. I am staying away from oral aas for awhile but may do something similar in the future. For guys who want like the results with less sides perhaps trying tbol would be beneficial. I feel good on tbol and it never kills my appetite. Still toxic but nothing too bad. All around just a great oral.

Good advice. The one time I used tbol I found it to be the same. Gonna try it again during my next blast.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
As I have got older I try to stay away from orals most of the year and this is one of the reasons why. They do give instant gratification but I find most come with a bunch of side effects. Some of the stronger ones I can barely eat on so would use shakes or even blend foods to get by.

cryptomuscle

Dec 29, 2017
As I have got older I try to stay away from orals most of the year and this is one of the reasons why. They do give instant gratification but I find most come with a bunch of side effects. Some of the stronger ones I can barely eat on so would use shakes or even blend foods to get by.

Have you ever tried Omeprazole when cycling an oral? Although you might not be experiencing some of the full fledged effects on acid reflux, an early sign is often appetite loss. I have zero appetite on any oral... even if i take it for a short span (even a week into Winny and my digestion/appetite feels FUCKED) but if i start omeprazole (nexium or generic, 20mg ED) a week before and everything feels like smooth sailing.

As for an appetite suppressant... metformin is easily the strongest I’ve experienced. If you’re looking for something strictly OTC, a shot glass of apple cider vinegar 15-20 minutes before you’re planning to eat leaves me consuming about a third of what i usually eat. Loose leaf green tea (or a few bags of regular green tea) BEFORE a meal will also destroy hunger. Green tea is very low on the caffeine spectrum but it contains a handful of appetite suppressing components. You just need to brew it stronger.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Thought I would post this for anyone that hasn't seen it yet. A GRATE watch!

[ame]https://youtu.be/rY6dha_MSYA[/ame]