©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

plz input

jjustice85

May 27, 2009
hey bros
im new to the forum,been lifting since i was 5 years old.I love BB,and evreything and everyone about it.im 24 years old,6'2".and 235 pounds with 11%bf.
Im getting ready for my third cycle:16 weeks
week 1-4 30 mg dbol day
weeks 1-12 400mg test cyp week
im set on running these two because i never have before and real interested in how theyd do for me. my question is i want to throw in some winny.Should i add it in @ week 10 and run it through week12?I wanna get that nice hard look at the end of my cycle and im thinking that would be the way.Let me know what you think plz...BTW pct includes nolva and clomid starting week 14-16

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
sounds like a pretty safe beginner cycle-as far as the winny,you probably wont see to much hardness using only 2 weeks-diet is most important when trying to harden up!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
hey bros
im new to the forum,been lifting since i was 5 years old.I love BB,and evreything and everyone about it.im 24 years old,6'2".and 235 pounds with 11%bf.
Im getting ready for my third cycle:16 weeks
week 1-4 30 mg dbol day
weeks 1-12 400mg test cyp week
im set on running these two because i never have before and real interested in how theyd do for me. my question is i want to throw in some winny.Should i add it in @ week 10 and run it through week12?I wanna get that nice hard look at the end of my cycle and im thinking that would be the way.Let me know what you think plz...BTW pct includes nolva and clomid starting week 14-16

That cycle will give you nice gains. Have you done dbol b4? Or just not with test? I would look at upping the test to 500mg per week. 2 shots of 250mg (1ml) Mon and Thurs. Dbol at 30mg is a nice amount and all you need. If you want even more bulk then 40mg would be good too.

Get winny tabs and run them for about 4 weeks. If it was me I would start them just before week 10 and finish them just before week 14. The active life of test c is just over 2 weeks so it will finish you off nicely. Winny is very harsh on your joints so start supplementing with a jointcare product one month before you start the winny (or at the start if you want). The best things for your joints (and commonly available) are Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Rose Hip and Fish Oils.

By the way just noticed your pct is 2 weeks. That is way too short. PCT should be a min of 3 weeks. Anything up to 6 weeks really. I would do the following for your cycle.

Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 250mg on day 1, day 2 at 200mg, days 3-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 at 50mg
Weeks 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day
Week 4= Nolvadex at 10mg per day