©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PR on my deadlift

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
I pulled a 500lb dead lift the other day, first time ever, I was super stoked, so I figured I'd share the good news! I got it up easy, and I'm not on any gear at the moment so I'm super excited to see what happens when I go back on! Hope everyone on the boards is doing great and smashing there own personal records!

j4ever

Aug 27, 2017
I pulled a 500lb dead lift the other day, first time ever, I was super stoked, so I figured I'd share the good news! I got it up easy, and I'm not on any gear at the moment so I'm super excited to see what happens when I go back on! Hope everyone on the boards is doing great and smashing there own personal records!

congrats bro! always feels good to break new ground.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
If you done that on no gear if you keep at it when you get back on you could be setting a new PR every week. Always good to read things like this.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Great work!

Time for a new pr next time you go in!

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018

This is no joke. Congrats! That was the heaviest I’ve tried. Couldn’t get my shoulder back at the top of the lift. I was 195lbs when I tried.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
If you want pointers ask

I could use some advice in a few areas; like what gear would be the best to run, I was thinking decca and dbol. And Ive never really done a pure power lifting routine, I just go in the gym and lift what I can lol, so I could use advice on what type of routine to follow, Ive got a little over three months to train for the meet.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I could use some advice in a few areas; like what gear would be the best to run, I was thinking decca and dbol. And Ive never really done a pure power lifting routine, I just go in the gym and lift what I can lol, so I could use advice on what type of routine to follow, Ive got a little over three months to train for the meet.

My mate does comps and I know he likes test, deca, drol. He also adds halo close to the comp for that extra edge. 500lbs is a lot and with a good routine you could be pulling much more in 3 months.