©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quick input on cycle

ILBB

Jun 29, 2018
I have been bodybuilding on/off since age 16. I am over 40 now and have been natty between the ages 31-40. Howerver, last year my doc started me on TRT for having low levels around (290ng/dL).

I have been hitting the weights really hard especially over this last year while on TRT 125mg/week Test Cyp which puts me at (652gn/dL); however, I have hit a plateau.

My goal is to run a small cycle to gain about 5-7 lbs lean muscle.

I am 5"10 and 200lb at about 12-13% body fat. At the end of this small cycle I would like to be at 205-207lbs and be about 10%.

Since I have my own gear, other than my TRT prescription, I was thinking if I ran the Test Cyp 400/week and added EQ 300mg/week... doing this for 16 weeks, I might get to my goal if I do my part of the training/diet/sleep.

I welcome any advice, alterations of thinking or cycle changes. Thanks.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have been bodybuilding on/off since age 16. I am over 40 now and have been natty between the ages 31-40. Howerver, last year my doc started me on TRT for having low levels around (290ng/dL).

I have been hitting the weights really hard especially over this last year while on TRT 125mg/week Test Cyp which puts me at (652gn/dL); however, I have hit a plateau.

I am 5"10 and 200lb at about 12-13% body fat. At the end of this small cycle I would like to be at 205-207lbs and be about 10%.

Since I have my own gear, other than my TRT prescription, I was thinking if I ran the Test Cyp 400/week and added EQ 300mg/week... doing this for 16 weeks, I might get to my goal if I do my part of the training/diet/sleep.

If you are only using 125mg test now I think bumping that up to 400mg would be enough for great gains. Then after 8 weeks if you want to add something else try that. I would go with npp or mast p. If you already have test and eq you could run both for 16 weeks. I would start at 200mg of each then up doses later in the cycle.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018

IMO:
-keep the T-CYP the same (..125/wk)
-take EQ to 600/wk
-add 50mg/VAR ED for the first 6wks to get you going while the EQ kicks in
***i'd say maybe 50mg/WIN for the last 2wks as a "polish" if you'r feelin' sinister ..BUT 16wks from now it'll be Nov & there's really no point to it then

^^^assuming you got your diet down (..esp. the "carbs" part, lol)
& you'r consistent with hard work ..you should def reach your goal, with a pretty good chance to surpass it ;)