©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roelly Winklaar Shoulders and Traps Routine In Oxygen Gym

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
2019 Roelly Winklaar Shoulders and Traps Routine In Oxygen Gym Kuwait with Coach Ahmad Askar - YouTube

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Very standard workout. He is so big it must be hard for him just to move around. His arms are some of the biggest of all time.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Very standard workout. He is so big it must be hard for him just to move around. His arms are some of the biggest of all time.

He probably has deload days as I have seen him lift some huge weights in the past. His size definitely impacts the way he moves. I bet he his on a huge amount of growth as well as he always seems tired to me.

Genetically superior for this sport of bodybuilding! ROELLY is amazing!

100% fact. One of the best pairs of arms of all time. One of the freakiest guys to ever step on stage as well!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I would love to train in that gym! Cool video. As posted nothing out of the ordinary.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
He probably has the most impressive arms of all time. But he always looks half a sleep in all his videos. It's either all the hgh or he is high or both!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
He probably has the most impressive arms of all time. But he always looks half a sleep in all his videos. It's either all the hgh or he is high or both!

I've noticed that look too! Funny you should mention it, thought I was the only that noticed.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Nothing out of the ordinary but it's definitely working :eek:

ROELLY WINKLAAR 6 Weeks Out: BIGGEST EVER? - YouTube

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

I've noticed that look too! Funny you should mention it, thought I was the only that noticed.

I noticed as well. In all of his videos he sounds like he has just woke up. He must be permanently stoned :D

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
He gets bigger every year. Even more impressive is the waist control he has now.

What he done to his waist was remarkable but it was a bad showing this year at the Olympia. Hopefully he can redeem himself next year.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What he done to his waist was remarkable but it was a bad showing this year at the Olympia. Hopefully he can redeem himself next year.

None of the guys were as conditioned as they should be. I'd like to see ROELLY really dialed in. Thin skin, tight waist, striations

jameskotler

Banned
Oct 15, 2019
Roelly

Roelly Winklaar is quite ***inent body builder, and he always comes up with great routines. Love to see him always

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
None of the guys were as conditioned as they should be. I'd like to see ROELLY really dialed in. Thin skin, tight waist, striations

If he done that this year he would have easily been My Olympia. He always seems to come in off at every show. It's hard to dial in that much mass. It doesn't help that most of the big guys are probably loading using massive doses of insulin and carbs.