©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some gear works better than others

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
What about winny's detrimental effects on cholesterol profiles

One study, for example, compared the effects of taking only six milligrams a day of Winstrol, a popular oral steroid, with 200 milligrams of testosterone enanthate, an injectable steroid. While the Winstrol was taken daily, the testosterone was injected once a week. After six weeks the Winstrol lowered beneficial HDL-2 by 71 percent. Those taking the injection showed lower levels of another subfraction, HDL-3, by only 9 percent. LDL rose by 29 percent with Winstrol but dropped 16 percent with the testosterone injection.
Interesting stuff, do you have a link to the study? I'm sure that Winstrol is pretty bad when it comes to lipids, but part of that might be due to it's anti-estrogenic effect. One part of that is the suppression if natural test levels which in turn leads to lower estrogen, too. So if you do a study with just Winstrol, but no TRT dose of test, then the negative effects of Winny might be overestimated.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Jeff, I'm sorry I was just bouncing around google searching to back up the discussion we were having and landed on it. Your hypothesis is an interesting one. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the chemistry to add to the conversation. If you search "winstrol stronger than other steroids" some interesting stuff lands all over. :)

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
One of My best cycles was Winny/Test when I was young...kinda scared to try that these days..Mast E is My go to

For Primo guys how high do You like dosing it?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
One of My best cycles was Winny/Test when I was young...kinda scared to try that these days..Mast E is My go to

For Primo guys how high do You like dosing it?

Atleast 400mg. 600-700mg per week being a good dose for me.