©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust 250 and deca stack any suggestions

OzMonster

Jun 30, 2008
Australia
Just want some advice on stacking these 2...I have sust 250 and deca 100 from organon.
I wondering what you guys think is a good stack..

So far I have had a few suggestions:

600mg of deca a week for the first 4 weeks and 500mg of sust a week divided into 2 shots a week for the whole 12 weeks
Or
200mg of deca a week bumped up to 400mg after 2 weeks for 12 weeks combined with 750 mg of sust for the first week
And 500mg of sust for the other 11 weeks..

Any other suggestions about doses and stack with these two??

I'm 88 kilos and this is my 2 cycle but it has been 2 year since I did a course and I have only just
Got back into training 5 months ago after about 1 year break.
I want to get to about 100 kilos.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i'm about to start a similar cycle using both deca and sust but it's a little different.weeks 1-4(5)40mg/ed of dbol-400mg/wk of deca(200mg 2x a week) and now for the clincher.i'm doing the sust eod but like this.1/2cc of sust250 and 1/2cc of test prop eod for weeks 1-14.the deca weeks 1-12.the prop is 100mg/ml and will help compliment the prop in the sust.i'm also thinking of utilizing Hcg at 250i.u. 2x a week starting on the 2nd week.the last 4-5 weeks i'll be using 40-50mg/ed of anavar and start my pct 2weeks after my last aas shot with the normal clomid/nolva protocol.if this is your 1st time doing deca i would recommend lowering the dose from 600 to 4-500mg/wk but that's just my opinion.also if you're not going to do any orals in the start of the cycle are you going to frontload the sust.if so i'd go with 1,000mg the first week,750 the 2nd week and then stay with 500mg/wk to the end of the cycle.i've ran this by a few solid "vets" and they all seem to agree it's a pretty sound cycle.good luck and keep us all posted on your results throughout your cycle.:) rocco-x.

OzMonster

Jun 30, 2008
Australia
Yeah I started today...I jammed in 400mg of deca and 500mg sust today then in 2 days I'm goin
another 500 of sust. Then ill start sust 250 every second day And deca 400mg a week for the
rest ot the course.I got some insulin which I'm going to cycle in 2 and I got some hgc, nova and proviron for the pct
Unfortunately I can only get sust 250 and deca and the pct where I am. I'm in indonesia
and that's all I can get, Shame cause I was a huge fan of enanthate before I came here...
got to use what you can get and the deca and Sust are unlimited in quanitiy here...I'm still
trying to get primo here but its harder to come across.
Thanks for the help. Ill let u know what happens.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
how's the sust workin out for you?any pain?i'm about to start mine this month.i really don't want to go over 500mg/wk with the sust but a few other guys have told me to do at least 750mg/wk to take full benefit of it.that's why i'm adding some prop to it.don't know if i'll run the whole cycle like that tho.