©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Reality of Bodybuilding

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Alright so I've been quiet for a while and now just really getting my mind back into the "game". I just had baby #5 and been scratching my head as to how the hell I'm popping out babies when I've been on AAS the past 6 years basically non stop. Either the gear I've been using is low dose, bunk or I just don't run enough to be a mass monster with gonad issues.

I have also realized all of my old school favorites are old and dying or really fucked up physically. Non of them have kept any of their show size and all look like death or shredded keto tweekers but of responsible normal AAS use size.

Here is a video:
https://youtu.be/_G3rkqpRPBw

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Personally I think most of them are still in great shape for their age. You body does not perform the same way in your 50s and 60s to keep that abuse of it up.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Personally I think most of them are still in great shape for their age. You body does not perform the same way in your 50s and 60s to keep that abuse of it up.

Dude... they looks fucking way better and amazing now! They look more realistic.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Dude... they looks fucking way better and amazing now! They look more realistic.

Exactly! I am approaching 60 this February. When I tell people my age, they look at me sideways like I am lying to them. No reason to abuse your body at that age, but you sure can look 10 times better than anyone else that age.