©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weight loss help

devidmike

Jun 2, 2009
I'm 5'4" and 149 lbs. I want to lose 10-15 lbs in the next 3 months. My diet is good (no fast food, lots of water, etc.) But just for a guideline, about how many calories should I be getting per day to reach this goal?

Exercise is the main part I need help with. I can't get a gym membership right now, or buy any expensive equipment, so that's not an option. So basically I have running, basketball, biking, jump roping, and other stuff like that available. How much of each of those specific activates should I do to burn a good amount of fat each day?

Last edited:

michelleturner

Jun 6, 2009
Yeah, everybody says 45 mins a day, but I mean how many miles running/biking, how many jumps with a jumprope, etc. I want to get a specific number.

And like I said, I can't really afford to buy stuff like adjustable weights now, so what is a good weight of dumbells I can start off with.

IMDiesel

Jun 22, 2009
Yeah, everybody says 45 mins a day, but I mean how many miles running/biking, how many jumps with a jumprope, etc. I want to get a specific number.

And like I said, I can't really afford to buy stuff like adjustable weights now, so what is a good weight of dumbells I can start off with.

You want a specific number. Try 7. & will get you to your goals.

7 days a weeks doing what ever you can to increase your heart rate and metabolic rate. No one can say for anyone that "X" amount of this is what you need to do. That's why everyone says 45 mins. It's a good generalized time frame for cardio/weight loss.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm 5'4" and 149 lbs. I want to lose 10-15 lbs in the next 3 months. My diet is good (no fast food, lots of water, etc.) But just for a guideline, about how many calories should I be getting per day to reach this goal?

Exercise is the main part I need help with. I can't get a gym membership right now, or buy any expensive equipment, so that's not an option. So basically I have running, basketball, biking, jump roping, and other stuff like that available. How much of each of those specific activates should I do to burn a good amount of fat each day?

What type of goals are you tring to acheive? Your doing no weight training either?