©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what no pain?!!!

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Let me start off by saying how much of a worrier I am lol...I read that customs was seizing stealth products, and after my gear sitting in customs for almost a month I was sure it was seized...but alas!!! My Sust arrived yesterday!!! Now on to my question...I did an injection of 500 mg in one shot...that was over 3 hrs ago ...so where is the legendary Sust sting...I've done sust b4 and damn that shit hurts if u dnt cut it. I did it straight and I dnt feel a thing. Has anyone evr done sust and not have to deal with pain?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yes the pain comes from the Benzine Alchol .If there is no Benzine then less pain.

Yeah it usually depends upon the brand etc. Different brands mix it with different things. Plus some are just more painful than others.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i personally never had any pain with sust-i used the old omnas,the karachis,used a shit load of the old cytaho-never once did i expesience any pain-i guess i am one of the lucky ones

argiro.mike

Jun 17, 2009
Supplement Spy Man

I have just purchased a pack of trip2night from http://www.narcomundo.com. I paid around 30 dollars and the shipping was free. I emailed them to see how long it will take to get to me, but they have not emailed me back yet. The first week end night I get it I will try it and let you know if I like it or not. I will concentrate more on the things I do not like since the web sites selling it are promoting it enough and that is not my job. My job is to let the world know if there are any areas I do not like. I will get back to this after I try it.

argiro.mike

Jun 17, 2009
I have just purchased a pack of trip2night from http://www.narcomundo.com. I paid around 30 dollars and the shipping was free. I emailed them to see how long it will take to get to me, but they have not emailed me back yet. The first week end night I get it I will try it and let you know if I like it or not. I will concentrate more on the things I do not like since the web sites selling it are promoting it enough and that is not my job. My job is to let the world know if there are any areas I do not like. I will get back to this after I try it.