©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where is concrete guy????

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Several numbers have been tried. One was no longer in service and the other went to voicemail. We're trying but no luck so far.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If you read this post- he puts his own name in it.
PLEASE- If any one gets info on him PLEASE only give the info to a mod- or a trusted vet or of course- Anasci- I think in respect to CG we won't want to post any thing here till Anasci ok's it - CG has done a lot for us here in the past year-
Hope
Hopefully we find some good news or he pops up soon

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Bleu is a good friend of mine if I knew CG actual name I could ask him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CG has put his real name out there many times over the years, it's John Fitzpatrick. Ask him to see if he knows anything. We've called multiple phone numbers and used multiple email addresses...nothing.

Believe me, we've researched everything we could from top to bottom. We know his age, wife's name, business name, etc. We've checked the obituaries over and over, anything involving his name and age...nothing so far.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
CG has put his real name out there many times over the years, it's John Fitzpatrick. Ask him to see if he knows anything. We've called multiple phone numbers and used multiple email addresses...nothing.

Believe me, we've researched everything we could from top to bottom. We know his age, wife's name, business name, etc. We've checked the obituaries over and over, anything involving his name and age...nothing so far.
Thank you Bio
I have checked every thing also-, even arrests.
He even posted his gyms many times.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Multiple phone numbers have gotten no response.
Nothing we have seen for arrests and nothing in his local obituaries for his area.
It's like the man just disappeared?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
He has successful businesses, hopefully he is just away.

AK

I called his business number and left a voice mail approximately a week ago and still nothing. Like AnaSci said, multiple phone numbers, multiple emails and nothing.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
I hope him well. Plus it’s good to see people concerned for other board members. This is a great community!

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
He said “my abbs bust”. Does anyone have any more info on what happened to him or what that means? Ruptured abscess? Ruptured aneurysm? At the very least, glad to hear he made it through and he’s still with us. Get well soon man.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
He said “my abbs bust”. Does anyone have any more info on what happened to him or what that means? Ruptured abscess? Ruptured aneurysm? At the very least, glad to hear he made it through and he’s still with us. Get well soon man.

^^^of course i could be wrong, but i took that to mean that his "appendix burst"

CG is a tough MF'er ..and despite his age, he rolls as hard as anyone & has for years
^^^i gotta salute the guy for that

if anyone can recover it's CG!! ..he's as tough as they come

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Definitely praying for a swift recovery. If anyone can come back stronger than before, it's CG

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

^^^of course i could be wrong, but i took that to mean that his "appendix burst"

CG is a tough MF'er ..and despite his age, he rolls as hard as anyone & has for years
^^^i gotta salute the guy for that

if anyone can recover it's CG!! ..he's as tough as they come

It wasn't his appendix, it was pretty serious medical issue due to a blockage and then a serious secondary issue. He was in an induced coma for 14 days. I'm waiting to hear from him on whether it's okay to make a post about the details. For those that are wondering, it wasn't gear related.