©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol question

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
Im gonna be getting winstrol tabs 50mg What is the best way to take that 25 in the morning and 25 at night or just one tab of the 50 in the morning? and 6 weeks should be good do get ripped

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Im gonna be getting winstrol tabs 50mg What is the best way to take that 25 in the morning and 25 at night or just one tab of the 50 in the morning? and 6 weeks should be good do get ripped

I would defo split it into two doses. Splitting it more is just awkward so 25/25 sounds good to me. When I done 50mg winny I had 10mg tabs and just spread them out throughout the day.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
Ok

What else did you do with the winny I'm coming off my bulking cycle now and in two weeks I'm gonna start my pct when can I start that winny cycle I was gonna take it by itself

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I would split it AM/PM.
I would stack it with some TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
What else did you do with the winny I'm coming off my bulking cycle now and in two weeks I'm gonna start my pct when can I start that winny cycle I was gonna take it by itself

I done a 16 week cycle of test c and deca with a dbol kickstart. I ended with 4 weeks of winny at 50mg per day. If I was you I would have done the winny in the last 4 weeks of your bulking cycle. I would do as Alin suggests and take it with test p. But you would have to wait like you normally do then start that cycle in the future. Don't come off and think as it is only winny only you can do it a few weeks after your pct. You need to recover from your current cycle before doing it. Test P and winny would really dry you up and be a great cycle for most.