©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yorkville, Ohio bust

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
https://www.timesleaderonline.com/news/local-news/2017/06/police-seize-guns-steroids-in-yorkville/

YORKVILLE — The Jefferson County Drug Task Force and the Yorkville Police Department seized cash, guns and a large quantity of suspected anabolic steroids Wednesday afternoon from a home on Sinclair Street in Yorkville.

The haul included 400 vials of injectable steroids and 3.5 kilograms of steroids in powder form. Detective Jason Hanlin of the drug task force said the investigation was started by an out-of-area task force and transferred to the local drug task force.

“One person is under investigation at this time. Our preliminary investigation indicated the suspected steroids were not sold locally. We believe the drugs were being sold on the internet,” Hanlin said.

Hanlin said police are not releasing the name of the person under investigation because he has not been charged. The material will be shipped to the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation laboratory for testing and analysis.

“But the lab has already told us it will take months to test all of the seized material,” Hanlin said.

Also seized from the home Wednesday were bottles of seed oil that could be mixed with the steroid powder for injection into a person’s body.

“We also found a plastic tub that contained small bottles of hundreds of pills we suspect are steroids, as well as a pill press that was used to make the pills. Approximately $1,200 in cash was found in the home, along with two handguns and a rifle,” Hanlin said.

He noted the raid proceeded without incident.

“The investigation will continue. This was not a heroin drug bust, but this appears to be a sizable operation. Steroids can be a dangerous drug,” Hanlin said.

Attachments

• Yorkville-steroids-1100x825.jpg
    Yorkville-steroids-1100x825.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 39

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I know a few guys out of Ohio but no sources I can think of...Can't see any labels from the pic?!

Dude is getting hit with some heavy charges getting caught up with not only the amount of raws he had on hand but also for the press and firearms...Wonder if he's just another internet nobody with access to raws like everyone else and wanted to pay big bad seller (probably sending the shit directly to this house)?!

If he was a source on the boards his name will be dropping any day now.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
They have it perfectly so you can not see the name or labels.

It Looks like a pretty clean room compared to what I am use to seeing with these busts. What is the image on the wall?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
With the different kinds of bottles - looks like some one that is brewing for different suppliers

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Its the conference room at the Police Headquarters......;)

They have it perfectly so you can not see the name or labels.

It Looks like a pretty clean room compared to what I am use to seeing with these busts. What is the image on the wall?

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Keep it here as I do not have it confirmed completely, but I am hearing it was Kronos. He sourced at a few smaller sites that were private, along with AB. He posts under LordKronos and LordKronos2. He created accounts here, but only posted on the introduction section it appears.

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006