View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

04-21-2017, 08:32 AM

You need to spend your time refining your diet and training routine. Steroids aren't going to get you where you want to be any faster u less your diet and training is correct. Add more resistance training, it burns more calories than cardio. Keep doing the cardio because it's still good for your body.

Add more protein to your diet. whey protein shakes are a great way to do that. And just for the sake of clarification, whey protein isn't a steroid and isn't part of any stack. protein is just food. Anyone can add more protein to their diet at any time regardless of whether or not they are using AAS.

Use Clen if you want, but you really don't need it. I can't stand the stuff myself. It's not a steroid, it's a stimulant. It will cause your heart to beat faster, your breathing to speed up and overall your body will burn more calories. I can't handle the stimmed out shaking and feeling like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. Some guys like it, but I feel I'm going to die when I have used it.

You don't need Winstrol, and the "stack" you outlined above sucks. If you're not willing to inject, you shouldn't be using AAS in the first place. Orals only is a recipe for negative outcomes.

Get your diet and training fixed first and you'll achieve exactly what you want to achieve without any problems. We have a diet and training forum here specifically for these reasons, and many guys here would be more than happy to help you get your diet and training where it needs to be, you only have to ask.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle