View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
theRenegade
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-06-2013, 06:01 PM

PART 2 of 3
Interview by: theRenegade

I know you guys want to hear what else IV has to say about life, lifting, and all things gear so without wasting anymore time lets get right to the good stuff. I present to you Part 2 of the Renegade's interview with Iso-Vet!

Renegade: So last time we ended with you talking a little bit about the different ways you can stay safe. But really isn't it true that if it's not "if" you get busted but more like " when"?

IV: Thats the honest to god truth. Every source has a shelf life and eventually something will happen and the chain of events will be set in motion and you'll end up in handcuffs in a 8x10. No matter how safe you are, in the end if you are on LE's radar and they want you bad enough, they will find a way to bust you. Even if they have to make up shit to do it. They will do it.

Renegade: Make up shit..c'mon they can't do that. First, it is against the law and second any good lawyer worth a shit could get anything they make up tossed out.

IV: You think so.....

Renegade: I mean how could they not.

IV: if its just you in your house when they come knocking down the door and they don;t find a thing, but they want you what is to stop them from throwing a vial on your bed and saying they found it in between the mattress and box srpings. What proof do you have that it wasn;t there. 10 cops in yoru house versus just you. Who do you think the judge or jury will believe?

Renegade: That sounds like made for Tv shit.

IV: No this isnt an episode of law and order, this is real life and the cops are as crooked as they are in the movies they just are not as obvious about it. Let me put it this way. Lets say you are out driving. And you get pulled over for speeding. Supposedly you have your 4th amendment right against illegal search and siezure but really thats bullshit. So the cop pulls you over and in thier usual dickhead fashion tells you to whip out your license and registration. Knowing the cop he wants to search your car but you "knowing" you rights tell him no. Well we all know telling a cop "no" is the same thing as pulling off a glove and slapping him in the face with it. You might as well call him a pig to his face and spit at him. "No" pisses them off. All they have to do is sniff the air and say " whats that smell?" Even if thier isnt one they can say they thought they smelled something and that gives them probably cause to search your car. Thier goes your 4th amendment right. Even if they dont find jack shit all they have to tell the judge is they smelled something and the jude sides with it. Same thing when it comes to your home. Judges will sign off on anything for a warrant search. All they have to do is say they recieved an anonymous tip from the hotline and the judge will sign off on it. It might by slightly harder in more urban cities but in rural areas...shit. forget it. Judges will sign off and the next thing you know your door is getting kicked down. Don't have anything in your home?...Good for you right? Wrong. 10 cops versus 1 perp. Your in shit deep before you start.

Renegade; Well shit if thats the case why isnt every known drug dealer in jail with made up charges?

IV: Just because they can doesn't mean they will. There is a difference.

Renegade: Sounds like you have had experience in this department?

IV: I've either been through it or seen it. Nothing surprises me anymore. But if you really look at what got guys busted its was just thier stupid carelessness. For example...this happened to me about a year ago. A known rat that had busted a few guys on some known boards was trying to buy from me under a new name. I did the whole name check and background chck and everything seemed legit. Then one day I got payment info from him and he used a familair name that I had seen before on the forums of a guy who had turned informant. I guess he figured that it had been so long nobody would remember but I remember everything. When I saw this name pop up I about flipped. Sneaky guy....as most scumbag snitches are but they are usually dumbasses and thier idiocy is what got them busted and the dumb ones never changes. They get busted, snitch, lay low for a bit and then come back. Well i dont forget but I dont want to bring heat to myself either..

Renegade; Wait...I dont mean to cut you off, but you're telling me that a you were dealing with a known snitch...but didn't know it until he fucked up and used his real name?

IV: Yeah was pretty unsettling to me when I found out

Renegade: Scumbags. Known a shithead like him , if he got in trouble he would probably try to take you down like he did the guys he worked with years ago.

IV: He would do it in a second. He has already proven that.

Renegade: Please tell me you filled his order with bunk shit to get back at him for snitching or took his money and told him to fuck off and karma is a motherfucker.

IV: No no...I dont want anything coming back on me like that. I filled his order and that was that. I didnt even give him any explanation on why I stopped communication. I just never spoke to him again. he was buying pretty big amounts too but I dont give a shit. It could be a cool million and I would dump him in a second. I dont need those type of people and thier stupidity around me. Im not going down for thier idiocy.

Renegade: Which is why you're as good as you are. Most put greed before common sense. Known me I would have told him to fuck off but you're smart for keeping your cool. You never know what scumbad snithces will do. And you have that anonymous payment info so he never really got your real info.

IV: Correct. But still...its unsettling to know that snithces are still out there pull jobs, trying to make money after doing what they did. Thats why security is so important because no matter what your doing, you never really know who you are dealing with. Thats why as I said last time I just shake my head when I hear sources using cash in the mail or hell even credit card processing. You might as well go get a big flashing neon sign that says " Buy deca here!" and walk around with that because you are basically doing the same thing. When you finally give info that is connected to you in some way you are asking for trouble. No there is no fool proof way to totally stay safe, because he live in a world where its becoming increasingly more difficult to stay anonymous but while we still have some ways to do so people still choose the easier method because its less of a hassle. They'll be kicking themselves in thier jail cell about that little " extra" hassle when its all said and done.

Renegade: Same thing with emails. Back in the day it used to be sources wouldn;t even accept emails from general providers like aol, yahoo, etc. Now I read that people justify using it because there are so many of these accounts its hard to keep track of them. I find that to be a bunch of bullshit.

IV: It is. Do you think the way google monitors everything that if you were busted and LE wanted your google email it would be hard for them to get it? Please. Google could hand over your messages to them in 5 minutes.

Renegade: I remember the big thing a year or so ago was cyber-rights was shutting down emails for no reason and people were saying it was because of all the illegal activity being used by cyber-rights that thy installed software to detect in the headers and titles for emails , certain words that are known to be used with illgeal activity and if your email get tripped then it gets deleted.

IV: Yes. That is basically the truth. Cyber-rights and hushmail are one in the same. And we all know hushmail will give anything and everything to LE. They have already proven that. But by doing so it takes thier privacy claim and throws it out the window and gives them bad press in the mean time which nobody wants if you are trying to run a business. So you are correct that cyber-rights did install software that will detect certain " key" words and if your account uses these words they will suspend your account and kick you off. So because of that people think that by using gmail or yahoo they are some how safer because there are 50 million gmail accounts and it would be impossible for gmail to do the same thing. Thats such dumb ass thinking. People who think like that will be the next ones I read about getting in trouble.

Renegade: Man...so tell me what are our best options for secure emails. If google and yahoo are shit and cyber-rights closesd accounts and LE can get anything they want wha do we do. Seems from your perspective we are all goldfish in a glass.

IV: Theoretically speaking we are. There is no 100% way to stay safe. but you can slow them down and make it harder for them to get you and its all common sense stuff. Dont sell locally if you sell online and vice versa. That will always kill you. Don't talk on a cell phone. Dont accept cash in the mail. Never give out info to a customer that can come back to you. Your asking for trouble. Never keep things around you. Change computer frequently. Mask your IP address. I know this isnt earth shattering news but its common sense and maky guys dont do this.

Renegade: I'll tell you what. If I was your customer I'd sleep better at nigth knowing you were taking all these precautions to stay safe.

IV: Fuck that. I worry my customers are not taking some of these measures. People are inherently lazy. Thier laziness is thier undoing. We live in an age where everytime we go online we leave a digital foot print per say. the best you can do is try to cover that up ever so slightly.

Renegade: Speaking of your competition, tell me what you think of them?

IV: Why? What point does that serve?

Renegade: Well none really but I always like to know what sources think about other sources.

IV: Im a nice guy for the most part and this is going to sound cold but I could give 2 shits about the other sources. And here is why. I dont know them. Never met them in my life. Here is a story for you. And this proves my point exaclty. first off let me preface that by sayin that there are some very good sources out there and some very bad ones too. The majority fall in the middle someplace. But there was an old source of the foumrs year ago named Gymvet. This guy ended up getting busted like 2 or 3 times. had several alias user names like hardcore pharms, ghost something..I cant recall. Just a bunch of names. He used to threaten people and talk loud and boisterous all the time. When he got busted and they finally showed his mug shot he looked like a child molestor. He was like 40 something , bald, just a wierd looking face and didnt look like he lifted a day in his life yet he would talk all kinds of bullshit on the forums. Same with another source named satchboogie. I remember back in 2004 - 2005 all you heard was satchboogie this and satchboogie that. He was golden and " the man" until he up and left one day and that was that.

Renegade: I see your point.

IV: My point is the reason I dont care to talk about opther sources is becuase I cant control what they do. And I sure dont want communication with them because I have no idea how they run thier operation and I dont want them and mine to mix and then they screw up but somehow I get caught up in it. I nevr want to take that chance so I just never take the time to involve myself with them. I will say this..there are some very god sources out there...even those right in the open and sll the major source forums. Hell...Im on a major fourm but as asource we can only control so much, and who you associate with can sometimes come back to bite you in the ass so i make it a priority to not know or get involved with out sources because it may become a liability sometime in the future. IP has been around for almost 15 years. He has had to dodge LE countless times. Flee to other countries for god sakes. And yet he is still around because he is smart. He doesnt let the little things or the same details get away from him and trip him up. He's a very smart guy. He seems to be ones source who doesnt seem to have a shelf life, he just keeps on going. He has had his ups and downs like every source but he is still here plugging away because he does the little things to stay safe and he keeps to his plan an doesnt stray.

Renegade: Greed does always seem to be the underlying tone whenever you read about somebody getting it.

IV: Greed is a motherfucker. It will get you caught up quicker than anything becuase it makes you become careless.

Renegade: Ego too.

IV: very much so, I thin by the way some of these sources act they watch to many movies and think they should be the next Tony Montana with a face full of dbol powder. Shit like that is just that. A movie. Entertainment. But alot of guys get that shot caller mentality and it ends up getting them in trouble, Me...? I have no such mentality. I have no desire to be a shot caller. I dont need to rid around in a lambo or have an 800,000 house. Id rather have my money stashed in a can under the ground waiting for me so when I decide to hang it up and I will eventually , I can sit back and smile and think back that I made it through.

Renegade: Thats the thing too, A lot of guys can't get out. They have no plan it seems.

IV: If you are a source , the money if your a big source can become intoxicating. If yo are raking in 50K a month and there are some who do that, the money can become overwhelming. They dont want to stop because again..greed....will not let them. They get addicted to make money like a crackhead. the idea of that money train pulling into the station and stopping scares them because they have no plan. In any game...you have to have a plan and you have to stick to it or your asking for trouble.

Renegade: So you are not intoxicated by the amount you make?

IV: No. Im not. If it all stopped tomorrow I would take what I have and be thankful and move on. Easy come easy go. Isnt that the slogan? But for me I want to put the money I make to good use. To allow me to do other things. I dont want to do this forever. Believe it or not this shit is stressful. Always living in fear...always having to be so careful about what you do and who you talk to. The paranoia alone probably is taking 10 years off my life. The rewards justify that but still...its not all fun and games. Im paranoid 24/7. But my paranoia keeps me safe I guess. I would compare the stress being a source to something like a solder on a battlefield. No shit.

Renegade: Damn..that would suck to live like that. You seem to handle it well. You dont sound too paranoid.

IV: I adapt well to every situation I guess.Speaking of money... you know what else gets guys busted fast..putting your drug money in the bank. Oh my god. You have no idea how many guys I have read do this. You're giving them a virtual papertrail. I shake my head at that too. Guys tha go out an buy all these extravagent things and then when they get busted I read all the things the feds take away.

Renegade.: They think nothing will ever happen to them.

IV: If the cops dont get them the IRS will. Nothing says come get me like 100k in your bank when you have no real job and dont pay taxes on it.

Renegade: Could you imagine doing that and then getting audited by the IRS. You couldn't even begin to explain that.

IV: Nope. Never put money in the bank. Yet guys do it all the time.

Renegade: Well how exaclty do you spend the money you make then. Whats the point of taking all the risk if you can't enjoy any of the money you make?

IV: Kinda like the garden of eden right. All this money and you cant spend it. its best to save it anyway, alt least in my opinion. Save it and then when you finish and never source again then slowly beging to use it. Nothing says drug dealer more than a new ferrari with no way to prove the income.

Renegade: Well if you have all this money...it must mean thst you have alot of orders. I read all the time sources say they are shipping 100+ orders a day and shit. Is that true. Iso Vet is pretty big. What are you guys doing in terms of volume?

IV: Well 100 a day is a little much. I would call bullshit on that. That would mean at a minimum of 5 days a week he is doing 500 orders. Bullshit. Yes there is a big enough piece of the pie for the majority of sources but no source is doing 100 orders to day. Now 100 orders per week could be a real possibility for high end volume movers but not 100 a day. You could pack that many up and still have enough time to get then all out even if you srated at 7am and your post office closed a 5pm. There is just no way. even if you packed them the night beofre I doubt it. So I call busshit on these sources that say they have 100 orders per day or even 50. I would say the average guy has between 5-15 per day and 15 is one of the bigger guys. I mean I could be wrong but I just dont see it unless they have people working for them and then as I told you before thier goes some of your security becuase now you are involving other people. When it comes to my I do a good load and Im not going to say exaclty how much but i do enough to keep me bust thats for sure.

Renegade: It must get hard to juggle that with a life and work and all that shit.

IV: it is. Its a struggle sometimes. But I guess thats the price you pay for having a good product right?

Renegade: how do you keep it all straight then?

IV: I have my system in place and I treat this like a real business which mean we have our whole process from orders, to payments, to payment picks up, to order shipment. Yoiu havr to juggle that with keeping up inventory and emails all which going to you 9-5 job. Some soruces have a family so for those guys they have to juggle family time as well. I know for me I wish I could push a button on certain days to just stop time or at the very minimum make one day 48 hours not 24. I feel bad for some of my customers actually.

Renegade: How so?

IV: Well when you are a smaller opertation things can go alot smoother but when you finally blow up having to juggle it all can get overwhelming. Having to get the payments especially when there are so many of them, and they just keep coming it can feel like that scene where you open a closet and everything comes tumbling out. That is what we feel like on a daily basis;

Renegade: Seems like a good problem to have. Means business is booming right?

IV: Again I will not complain because I am blessed to have my customers and I do my best to make sure they are always taken care of. Even when I dont have the time I still do my best to make time but when you are the only person doing everything it can be tough. Or even if you have one helper things can get rough. It seems lately for me I have been doing my fair share of apologzing to my customers because we are becoming overloaded with orders and since it is only me and one other guy working for me we do make mistakes and sometimes, I speand a good aound of my time trying to emaio my customers to let them know.

Renegade: Well thats a good thing though right. One of the worst are sources with no communication. Generally.. well at least for me Im pretty easy going and if shit happens ad long as there is communication Im cool with it.

IV: And that exactly what I do for the most part. I always do my best to be upfront with my clients and let them know whats up. In my experiences if you let people knpow what is goinjg on 9 times out of 10 if you are behind they dont really care to much. I have always found that honesty and straightforwardness is usually the best resolution to most problems. When people send thier money they want to be made sure that they get the best communication possible. And thats where I thin alot of my fellow sources get complacent or mess up, They dont keep up that communication. If you run out of something and you let your cusotmers know it will be a few days generally you wont have to many issues but when you dont even bother to drop then a message well this is where alot of soruces get into issues. With me I will always let my guys know what is going on. If I make a mistake I will fix it to best of my ability because at the end of the day I want my customers happy and I want thier repeat business. When I was yunger and things would happen that were out of my conmtrol I would freak out but now I have learned that freaking out doenst make anything go any faster. All it does is make you more nervous and more mistake prone.

Renegade: So with your business booming the way it is, you say you have made some mistakes, generally what are those mistakes?

IV: My mistakes usually come from me anticipaiting when my stock orders come in.

Renegade.. Listen I dont mean to cut you off but this interview is getting long. I'd like to conclude this up next month for a part 3 if you dont mind. Just a few more questions.

IV: Sure no problem. Same time same place next month

Renegade: Well guys we could keep going but the newsletter would turn into a novel and we want you guys to keep coming back for more. In out last part of th interview we wrap things up the IV. Thanks again for tuning in this month and look out for next month when we deviate from the source interviews for the month and focus on the buyer not the seller. See you guys next month.