View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

01-05-2018, 03:13 PM

Victory I have used Geno's primo and it was great. It's very mild in many ways. Good solid gains with no side effects (for me). Has a different feel to most aas. Great for nitrogen retention and solid muscle gains over time. Nothing dramatic about primo like you can get with tren a, adrol etc. It's not the most cost effective thing to run but well worth trying if you are not on a tight budget. I wouldn't recommend any less than 400mg per week. I tested it well in the sense I went up to 1.05g primo and 300mg test so I could really gauge it's individual effectiveness. The sense of well being on primo is a big bonus for me and again it was side effect free for me.

I have been using 10mg Genotec MK-677 and I love it. I have used many brands of MK-677 and this is no different. 10mg is great for me. Great muscle fullness and pumps. I get severe cts some mornings using this and ZMA pre bed. Literally CTS as bad as 10iu hgh pre bed. The CTS comes and goes. I feel fatigue but it is manageable and actually great as it means I can sleep in the night whenever I want. But I can also stay up if I need to work or get stuff done. I will be staying at 10mg per day. In the past when I upped to 20mg MK-677 the fatigue was too much and all I wanted to do was sleep. It's worth mentioning I am extra sensitive to this side effect and most are fine so could dose 20mg with little-no issues. For me MK-677 is one of the most cost effective things you can ever run.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.