View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
STEELADDICTION
AnaSCI SENIOR

07-30-2005, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron
okay... so for beginning cycle i should look into Testosterone only and try to see how it effects my body. thank you! now can i get orals in that? that wont be too hard on my liver... or should i just get over the fear of needles and get testosterone injections?

my diet: i am a pesco-vegetarian (i have a strict seafood/fish diet). i dont eat red meat, pork, or chicken specifically. i run 2 miles every other night and i lift weights pretty much every night but switching up muscle groups every other time i work out.

If you decided to start a cycle you would have to get over your fear of needles and inject Test E or Test C, 2 times a week. You also need to research Post Cyle Therapy to keep what you have gained after your cycle. Blackbird brings up a very good point. Cycling is a big life style change. You need to be very serious about your nutrition and workouts. Honestly I am not familiar with vegetarian's who cycle. Your going to have to get some input from the vets here about that.

STEELADDICTION is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal conduct.