AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Cycle Questions
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2007
Cycle Questions - 04-17-2007, 12:44 AM

Hey, gotta say i love this site.
I have been working out since i've been 19, started out at 115 pounds, i am now 21 and up to 150. I had to be the skinniest guy i have ever seen, and i am now deiciding to take my workouts to the next level. I have spent the last 2 weeks readin at least an hour a day researching on the perfect cycle, how to eat and how to train. This is the cycle i have decided to do:
Week / Test.E / Metanabol / Winstrol

1) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day

2) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day

3) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day

4) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day

5) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day

6) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day

7) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day

8) 500mg/week

9) 500mg/week

-Post Cycle Therapy

10) 100mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex

11) 50mg/day Clomid and 20mg/day Nolvadex

Sounds good? looks good? any comments? What kind of gains to you exepect me to make IF i train my ass off and eat everything in site. I have great respect for my body, so any comments you give me would be awsome. Thanks.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 270
Join Date: Jun 2006
04-17-2007, 01:11 AM

You must have gotten the cycle from somewhere, but it's a little messed up. Lets's step through this:
1st: Start with 500mg Test per week ideally divided into two doses. Run it at 1cc twice a week for 10 weeks (250mg/ml will be 500mg per week)
2nd: Determine your anti-side drugs needed - in your case the only thing you should need will be Arimidex, plan on using .25mg ED though you probably will be using .25mg EOD.
3rd: Determine any other AAS (anabolic/androgenic steroids) you want to use. The only ones I would recommend at this point would be an oral for the first 3-5 weeks. If you are going to do that- let's use Dianabol at 20mg per day divided into two 10mg doses.
4th: Determine your PCT plan. The Test is going to be in your system above endogenous levels for at least two weeks post your last shot, and should be ran for about 4 weeks.
So:

TESTOSTERONE
weeks 01-10 500mg per week divided into two doses (2 250mg/10ml vials)

DIANABOL
weeks 01-04 20mg Everyday divided into two doses (50 10mg tabs)

ARIMIDEX
weeks 01-12 .25mg EOD-ED or more if needed (get 20 1mg tabs and quarter)

NOLVADEX
weeks 13-16 20mg every day (20mg for 23 days, 10mg for 3, 5mg for 2 days for a total of 25 20mg tabs)

Of note the one thing I personally would add would be Proviron at 50mg per day and drop/keep the Arimidex at .25mg every other day if needed at all. The Proviron is very synergistic with Test and will improve your overall cycle immensly.

Read a lot more about AAS and about the potential sides, others experiences and ask alot of questions.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2007
04-17-2007, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale
You must have gotten the cycle from somewhere, but it's a little messed up. Lets's step through this:
1st: Start with 500mg Test per week ideally divided into two doses. Run it at 1cc twice a week for 10 weeks (250mg/ml will be 500mg per week)
2nd: Determine your anti-side drugs needed - in your case the only thing you should need will be Arimidex, plan on using .25mg ED though you probably will be using .25mg EOD.
3rd: Determine any other AAS (anabolic/androgenic steroids) you want to use. The only ones I would recommend at this point would be an oral for the first 3-5 weeks. If you are going to do that- let's use Dianabol at 20mg per day divided into two 10mg doses.
4th: Determine your PCT plan. The Test is going to be in your system above endogenous levels for at least two weeks post your last shot, and should be ran for about 4 weeks.
So:

TESTOSTERONE
weeks 01-10 500mg per week divided into two doses (2 250mg/10ml vials)

DIANABOL
weeks 01-04 20mg Everyday divided into two doses (50 10mg tabs)

ARIMIDEX
weeks 01-12 .25mg EOD-ED or more if needed (get 20 1mg tabs and quarter)

NOLVADEX
weeks 13-16 20mg every day (20mg for 23 days, 10mg for 3, 5mg for 2 days for a total of 25 20mg tabs)

Of note the one thing I personally would add would be Proviron at 50mg per day and drop/keep the Arimidex at .25mg every other day if needed at all. The Proviron is very synergistic with Test and will improve your overall cycle immensly.

Read a lot more about AAS and about the potential sides, others experiences and ask alot of questions.
The thing about that is that i can't get it as a cycle, the reason why i chose this one was because it came all together as a cycle. I guesse buying everything individually would take more time but i guess it would increase my results?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 270
Join Date: Jun 2006
04-17-2007, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLaPointe
The thing about that is that i can't get it as a cycle, the reason why i chose this one was because it came all together as a cycle. I guesse buying everything individually would take more time but i guess it would increase my results?
Hey if it's cheaper and easier for you to get the stuff for the cycle you had outlined that's fine. The cycle is pretty close to the one I outlined with Winstrol added to it and results would be about the same, the post cycle treatment is just lacking a little and no AI is present. I would make one small adjustment and add one thing.

Just wait two weeks for PCT and try to extend your PCT to 4 weeks rather than the 2; run the nolvadex at 10mg for 4 weeks or just get some more.

I would also get some Arimidex as well for during and the two weeks before pct - you can get caps, tabs or liquid; it's not hard to get at all.
If you do not get any more nolvadex you could run the arimidex (given the 9 weeks of test) for weeks 1-13 and PCT for 14-15. Otherwise if you get some more nolvadex run the arimidex for weeks 1-11 and pct for 12-15
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,038
Join Date: Sep 2006
04-17-2007, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale
You must have gotten the cycle from somewhere, but it's a little messed up. Lets's step through this:
1st: Start with 500mg Test per week ideally divided into two doses. Run it at 1cc twice a week for 10 weeks (250mg/ml will be 500mg per week)
2nd: Determine your anti-side drugs needed - in your case the only thing you should need will be Arimidex, plan on using .25mg ED though you probably will be using .25mg EOD.
3rd: Determine any other AAS (anabolic/androgenic steroids) you want to use. The only ones I would recommend at this point would be an oral for the first 3-5 weeks. If you are going to do that- let's use Dianabol at 20mg per day divided into two 10mg doses.
4th: Determine your PCT plan. The Test is going to be in your system above endogenous levels for at least two weeks post your last shot, and should be ran for about 4 weeks.
So:

TESTOSTERONE
weeks 01-10 500mg per week divided into two doses (2 250mg/10ml vials)

DIANABOL
weeks 01-04 20mg Everyday divided into two doses (50 10mg tabs)

ARIMIDEX
weeks 01-12 .25mg EOD-ED or more if needed (get 20 1mg tabs and quarter)

NOLVADEX
weeks 13-16 20mg every day (20mg for 23 days, 10mg for 3, 5mg for 2 days for a total of 25 20mg tabs)

Of note the one thing I personally would add would be Proviron at 50mg per day and drop/keep the Arimidex at .25mg every other day if needed at all. The Proviron is very synergistic with Test and will improve your overall cycle immensly.

Read a lot more about AAS and about the potential sides, others experiences and ask alot of questions.
A well structured cycle plan alpha, well done. I would choose proviron too. I would add an liver protector.


Use code "Big Danny" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2007
04-17-2007, 04:53 PM

Awsome job on the respond boys, lovin it. I've decided to spend the extra cash and get this cycle, complete with Arimidex and pregnyl. Check it out:
WEEKS 1- 6: Dianabol 30mg Every Day
WEEKS 1- 8: EQUIPOISE 400mg Per Week
WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Enanthate 750mg Per Week
WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex 0.25mg Every Day
WEEKS 1-10: Pregnyl (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days

WEEK 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

This cycle also comes with real d-bol, not that other stuff that tries to mimick the results of d-bol (i think?) Any other comments would be awsome.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,921
Join Date: Jun 2006
04-17-2007, 09:52 PM

Perfect first cycle:
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol 30mg/ed
pct:
wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed


"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram


LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2007
04-18-2007, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki1
Perfect first cycle:
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol 30mg/ed
pct:
wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed
Would be awsome, if i could find some d-bol on the websites i'm ordering from. Any reason why theres no d-bol on any of the sponsors?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,038
Join Date: Sep 2006
04-19-2007, 12:13 AM

did you check all the sponsors. you'll find all of them on that page:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/


Use code "Big Danny" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.