AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Under 21?
Old
  (#1)
Banned
 
dugie82's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 538
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
Under 21? - 07-18-2004, 11:15 AM

What do you guys think about this?

Will it fuck up your body too much at a younger age?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
07-18-2004, 08:19 PM

How old exactly?


daman :wackit:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
07-18-2004, 10:41 PM

As far as I know the juice will only prevent you from getting any taller - if you're using at an early age. (Of course all the other side effects remain the same.) I was as tall as I was gonna get when I was 18 yrs old or so - I wish I woulda started juicin then! By now I would be like that old fart Tee. He's been on more cycles than Evel Knievel.


daman :wackit:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
imdaman1's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,695
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
07-19-2004, 08:42 AM

Good morning Tee!


daman :wackit:
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
07-19-2004, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman1
As far as I know the juice will only prevent you from getting any taller - if you're using at an early age. (Of course all the other side effects remain the same.) I was as tall as I was gonna get when I was 18 yrs old or so - I wish I woulda started juicin then! By now I would be like that old fart Tee. He's been on more cycles than Evel Knievel.
Are you even old enough to remember Evil Knievel ya little whipper snapper!

Imdaman1 is right when he says that eoids can stunt your growth height wise. Other than that, I myelf would like to see some medical studies on the ill effects of juice by younger males. The link below is about Bob Clapp (A guy OLDER than me!!!) He speaks about juice and younger men slightly in the article, but there isnt any medical studies quoted or anything.



http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issue...15/nelson.html
   
Reply With Quote
Re:
Old
  (#6)
Banned
 
dugie82's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 538
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
Re: - 07-19-2004, 06:53 PM

Alright so maybe a little big further under 21. Im 17, 5'8 ~170. Past 8 weeks i've gained roughly 11 pounds of muscle just from supplements. Bench has gone from 205-260.

I havn't grown in about a year even though i eat well, and get enough sleep. Just need you guys' advice.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
07-21-2004, 04:32 PM

That's pretty darn good. I would give it more time.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jun 2004
07-22-2004, 12:09 PM

if you can gain 55lbs in 8 weeks, you doin something right. I'd hold off until your 20
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
dugie82's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 538
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
07-23-2004, 02:00 AM

Thats what summer will do to you. Thats all i do is work at a shipping company moving boxes then go work out for 1-2 hr a day. Football season is starting up pretty soon as well. Guess i'll just have to wait. Thanks guys.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
07-29-2004, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugie82
What do you guys think about this?

Will it fuck up your body too much at a younger age?
Most men's growth plates do not settle until around 21 yrs of age. Anabolic steroids can stunt your natural growth potential possibly if you do not wait.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Alpine's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 10
Join Date: Aug 2004
08-04-2004, 12:54 AM

I think 21-22 is about the earliest you should start. Why take a chance of stunting your growth? Some people grow a little more as late as 20-21.


That which does not kill us makes us stronger. - Friedrich Nietzsche
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,349
Join Date: Sep 2003
08-04-2004, 10:59 AM

say a person only took one cycle lets say for example 8 weeks of test deca dbol or something, and he's under 21 is his growth now stunted for sure.. or just a higer possibility that it may be stunted?





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-04-2004, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasci.org
say a person only took one cycle lets say for example 8 weeks of test deca dbol or something, and he's under 21 is his growth now stunted for sure.. or just a higer possibility that it may be stunted?
I'm with Tee on this one. I'd have to see some solid facts to support it. It seems anything bad for you and the doctors are saying it will stunt your growth. I have a lot of friends that juiced all through high school, or at leat their junior and senior year and they are just fine. One of them is an NFL Center (6'-4" 280), his growth didn't seem to be stunted, nor did the rest of them. It is really up to you, though I do think it is probably possible. I did my first cycle at 21 yrs old. Also, a lot of these guys on the boards I guarantee are the biggest hypocrites out there. You mean to tell me none of them juiced before 21..lol, yea right. I know an admin of a board that is 21 or 22 and has done several cycles, yet he tells people not to touch it until their 21. These guys need to shut the hell up and practice what they preach. I will not ever suggest you do them at a young age, but I will say a lot of people do.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
08-04-2004, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs24
Also, a lot of these guys on the boards I guarantee are the biggest hypocrites out there. You mean to tell me none of them juiced before 21..lol, yea right. I know an admin of a board that is 21 or 22 and has done several cycles, yet he tells people not to touch it until their 21. These guys need to shut the hell up and practice what they preach. I will not ever suggest you do them at a young age, but I will say a lot of people do.
Amen. I watch about 80 different boards right now and it's obvious so much information from admin and MODS is just repeated from somewhere else. There are so many myths that are perpetuated over and over and some MODS have never done a cycle and they are giving out advice to newbies. I didn't start till I was in my 40's, but if I knew then what I know now, no one could have stopped me.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-04-2004, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
Amen. I watch about 80 different boards right now and it's obvious so much information from admin and MODS is just repeated from somewhere else. There are so many myths that are perpetuated over and over and some MODS have never done a cycle and they are giving out advice to newbies. I didn't start till I was in my 40's, but if I knew then what I know now, no one could have stopped me.
Like I said, hypocrites. It's funny though if you think about what they say, you would have highschool football teams with 5'-7" centers and lineman...lol. And in College too. Oh but college and pro athletes didn't use steroids in high school huh. Fu**ing bullshit!!! My friend sold gear to practically our tristate area when I lived back home. So many football players (high school and college) would get gear from him either directly or through a connection. Then, they would deny to me that they used anything not knowing that I saw the list every time I was at his house of who owed him how much money...lol.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
darthness's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: southwest
08-08-2004, 01:47 AM

At 21, your natural test levels are still at a great peak -- I'd ride that out. the delcine starts around 25 with the average biggest slide at around 35. old farts like myself are hopeless without aas.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,349
Join Date: Sep 2003
08-08-2004, 03:28 AM

sHit............................... i dont wanna become old ever.





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
08-08-2004, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasci.org
sHit............................... i dont wanna become old ever.
It's not that bad.
Been there and done that and got the Grandpa T-shirts to prove it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
08-08-2004, 08:32 PM

I did my first cycle at 17. I used up to 55mg of naps. I regret it, because I used no PCT, didn't learn to train right before cycling, and didn't learn to eat right before cycling. I also did not learn the benefits of hard gym work to achieve gains. I used no PCT and lost alot of my gains. But, that is also when I stopped growing. A couple years later I got half an inch, but it I am sure stunted my growth. I don't recommend using before you are 21. And a case of gyno didn't help the already shaky teenage self esteem. Avoid early juicing if you can.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-08-2004, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
I did my first cycle at 17. I used up to 55mg of naps. I regret it, because I used no PCT, didn't learn to train right before cycling, and didn't learn to eat right before cycling. I also did not learn the benefits of hard gym work to achieve gains. I used no PCT and lost alot of my gains. But, that is also when I stopped growing. A couple years later I got half an inch, but it I am sure stunted my growth. I don't recommend using before you are 21. And a case of gyno didn't help the already shaky teenage self esteem. Avoid early juicing if you can.
How do you know it stunted your growth? How do you know you weren't finished growing? Another half inch of growth tells me that your growth plates were not stunted. One cycle of dbol is not very much bro. Another reason you lost so much is because dbol adds primarily WATER WEIGHT. That is why it should always be stacked with test. But do you really think that one cycle of dbol stunted your growth, because I sure don't.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.