AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Why are my nipples sore?
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jun 2004
Why are my nipples sore? - 08-11-2004, 01:11 PM

I am almost done with my T4 cycle and my nipple are sore all the time. Is that a Bad thing? I thought someone told me that is a bad sign. I am getting a lot bigger gain like 15 pounds and have about 2 shot left. I am going to take some Whinny after this and thats about it. What do you take after I am done with Whinny that will keep me from getting bitch tits and keep my estrogen from going up?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Banned
 
dugie82's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 538
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
08-11-2004, 02:22 PM

Ouch man, get some nolva on hand quick. You should really start on nolva at first symptoms. Also check the PCT sticky.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-11-2004, 02:48 PM

Winny should not give you bitch tits as it does not convert to estrogen. As for the nips, do they hurt to the touch? Are they itchy? Do you feel a lump in them yet? Take 80mg nolv for a few days and seeif that helps, then take about 40mg for 2 wks.

Last edited by jsjs24; 08-11-2004 at 02:51 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
08-11-2004, 04:27 PM

Good advice Js.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
08-11-2004, 08:00 PM

Is the T4 your talking about Test 400? T4 is a thyroid hormone.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-11-2004, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
Is the T4 your talking about Test 400? T4 is a thyroid hormone.
Good question Tee. I assumed it was some other pro hormone out there that I've never heard of.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jun 2004
08-11-2004, 10:54 PM

Yeah it tes 400 mg. They are just sensitive to the touch. There are no lumbs in them. WHat does it mean that my nipples are sensitive to the touch? What is nolv and what do it do? How much does it cost usually?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-11-2004, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-O
Yeah it tes 400 mg. They are just sensitive to the touch. There are no lumbs in them. WHat does it mean that my nipples are sensitive to the touch? What is nolv and what do it do? How much does it cost usually?
You need to get some nolvadex asap and start taking 80mg for a few days and then continue with 40mg for a couple wks. That seems to work for most. You do not want to get a lump because it will be too late then most likely. Nolvadex can stop gyno from forming when symptoms arise but it cannot make bitch tits go away if they have already formed. That takes about 3 or 4 grand in suregery. Hey, have you checked out some of the sponsors on the board
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
08-12-2004, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs24
You need to get some nolvadex asap and start taking 80mg for a few days and then continue with 40mg for a couple wks. That seems to work for most. You do not want to get a lump because it will be too late then most likely. Nolvadex can stop gyno from forming when symptoms arise but it cannot make bitch tits go away if they have already formed. That takes about 3 or 4 grand in suregery. Hey, have you checked out some of the sponsors on the board
JS-Good advice, but I have a question. Will this method work while on cycle, with estrogens forming, or is it just a general rule to stop the drugs, and then use high doses of nolva to try to get rid of the gyno? I am currently on 1g test, with gyno forming, but my liquid armidex has lost some serious potency, as it is somwehat old and is not stopping the aromatization well. Do you think this method you have will get rid of the gyno, or should someone on serious doses of test do something different?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jun 2004
08-12-2004, 11:54 AM

can you take nolvadex in the pill form? Will it do then same thing? ANd can I start taking nolvadex with my cycle?

is this a good source? http://www.fitrition.com/catalog.php...php%3Fpage%3D1

Last edited by Steve-O; 08-12-2004 at 12:06 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
08-12-2004, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-O
can you take nolvadex in the pill form? Will it do then same thing? ANd can I start taking nolvadex with my cycle?

is this a good source? http://www.fitrition.com/catalog.php...php%3Fpage%3D1

Yes, Nolvadex comes in pill form, and you should take it with your cycle, but this can also depend on what you are cycling. Also, that link you posted, the "6 OXO" is not Nolvadex, nor is it as effective as nolvadex.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-12-2004, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
JS-Good advice, but I have a question. Will this method work while on cycle, with estrogens forming, or is it just a general rule to stop the drugs, and then use high doses of nolva to try to get rid of the gyno? I am currently on 1g test, with gyno forming, but my liquid armidex has lost some serious potency, as it is somwehat old and is not stopping the aromatization well. Do you think this method you have will get rid of the gyno, or should someone on serious doses of test do something different?
Why are you using a gram of test? Have you done several cycles? I have never needed to use a gram before, 750mg should be plenty. I can't remember your cycle history and stats, please refresh my memory. I am a firm believe that high doses are not entirely necessary if one takes adequate time off and busts his ass in the gym and at the dinner table. Gyno should be taken immediately when you notice sensitivity at 60-80mg ed for a few days til symptoms go away. If you are gyno prone which obviously you are then you should run 20mg nolv ed throughout a cycle to be safe. Do you run ldex with your cycle? That helps keep off bloat and can help with gyno I believe. It is actually stronger than nolv but for some reason nolv is better at combatting gyno that is already setting in.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
tee
AnaSCI VET
 
tee's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,130
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: USA
08-12-2004, 08:47 PM

I do not agree with taking that much test either. Very few people in this world should need to take that much test.

Im kind of different regarding gyno. I can take liquid Arimidex with a cycle and my nips will still get a little itchy,, if I add Nolvadex, it goes away. I also have no problem when I just take Nolvadex by itself, or Letrozole by itself.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jun 2004
08-12-2004, 10:19 PM

anyone know wherer I can get Nolvadex for a cheap price without a prescription?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
heavy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 909
Join Date: Aug 2004
08-12-2004, 11:13 PM

www.ancillaryguys.com

they are an anasci sponsor too...and they have a good rep.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jun 2004
08-12-2004, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
www.ancillaryguys.com

they are an anasci sponsor too...and they have a good rep.
Does it matter if you get liquid or pills? If any more effected?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
AnaSCI SENIOR
 
jsjs24's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 888
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Here and there
08-13-2004, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-O
Does it matter if you get liquid or pills? If any more effected?
It does not matter. Liquid and pills are both the same chemical....tamoxifen.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
08-13-2004, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
www.ancillaryguys.com

they are an anasci sponsor too...and they have a good rep.
And you really should have had this product and done enough research about steroids to know what painful nipples are a sign of before you started this cycle.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Steroid Nazi
 
DragonRider's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,717
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The shadows of your mind
08-13-2004, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
JS-Good advice, but I have a question. Will this method work while on cycle, with estrogens forming, or is it just a general rule to stop the drugs, and then use high doses of nolva to try to get rid of the gyno?
It should and you should not have to discontinue the cycle.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.