AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Test prop tabs for HRT
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2007
Test prop tabs for HRT - 12-28-2007, 07:43 PM

I hope I am allowed to ask this here.

I need testosterone propionate sublingual tabs for HRT. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Thanks!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,329
Join Date: Mar 2006
12-29-2007, 12:11 AM

what country are you in?
I Guess so Long as its legal where your from I dont see a problem with you asking.


Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2007
12-29-2007, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN
what country are you in?
I Guess so Long as its legal where your from I dont see a problem with you asking.
I'm from USA. HRT is legal, as far as I know.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 329
Join Date: Mar 2006
12-29-2007, 02:47 AM

its legal in US with a prescription LOL and if you got a DR that gives u a script then you can buy it legally anywhere...and if you got a script you can import a 3month supply from where ever you wanna buy it from...
If you dont have a script then its Illegal

Are you under a Dr supervision for HRT??? Then u can import it legally

Are you under your own supervision for HRT ???? Then u can import it Illegally. The sellers/sponsors here aren't breaking any laws, the buyers (depending on the laws of the country they reside in) are breaking them.

test prop tabs dont seem very popular and I haven't paid attention to them but i dont recall ever seeing them available from any suppliers.. Why not just use DIANABOL ??? OR FORGET THE TABS AND USE INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE ..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2007
12-29-2007, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptasm
its legal in US with a prescription LOL and if you got a DR that gives u a script then you can buy it legally anywhere...and if you got a script you can import a 3month supply from where ever you wanna buy it from...
If you dont have a script then its Illegal

Are you under a Dr supervision for HRT??? Then u can import it legally

Are you under your own supervision for HRT ???? Then u can import it Illegally. The sellers/sponsors here aren't breaking any laws, the buyers (depending on the laws of the country they reside in) are breaking them.

test prop tabs dont seem very popular and I haven't paid attention to them but i dont recall ever seeing them available from any suppliers.. Why not just use DIANABOL ??? OR FORGET THE TABS AND USE INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE ..
Thanks for your reply.

As for Dianabol, I'm not interested in tablets that have to be taken orally (swallowed), due to liver toxicity; I am only interested in sublingual tabs, or transdermal gels.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,329
Join Date: Mar 2006
12-29-2007, 10:27 AM

Hmmm, I didnt realize that Cryptasm. Are you 100% sure about that bro?
BTW, Great to see you back my man.
So What you are saying that is if the Doc Wrote him a script For SubLingual
Test Prop he could Just order it online from anyone? Legit or Underground Company? Ive never heard that before...But Ive also never realy looked into it much. I Just figured legaly it would have to be
by a legit and FDa approved company.
Buying on the Underground How would they even know theye were getting the write meds Im all ears though and would like to learn more on that.


Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,927
Join Date: Jun 2006
12-29-2007, 05:51 PM

I would think that it would have to be FDA approved also.....


"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram


LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 329
Join Date: Mar 2006
12-31-2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN
Hmmm, I didnt realize that Cryptasm. Are you 100% sure about that bro?
BTW, Great to see you back my man.
So What you are saying that is if the Doc Wrote him a script For SubLingual
Test Prop he could Just order it online from anyone? Legit or Underground Company? Ive never heard that before...But Ive also never realy looked into it much. I Just figured legaly it would have to be
by a legit and FDa approved company.
Buying on the Underground How would they even know theye were getting the write meds Im all ears though and would like to learn more on that.
Nah maybee it came across wrong.....If you have a script you can order from anywhere legaly. This was because of other countries that had drugs that the FDA hadn't approved for the treatment of AIDS and they opened up an avenue for the preocurement of these drugs legaly. I will explaion in more detail later...but basic if he has script he can source thru any online pharmacy legaly even if not FDA approved...Also can source from pharms that will sell with no script...Slight legal issues depending on products...
But Underground sources selling non human grade approved gear??? no way no how...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 4,211
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 12-31-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelW
I hope I am allowed to ask this here.

I need testosterone propionate sublingual tabs for HRT. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Thanks!!

they are around. i seen usa has a buccal tab now...TESTIM
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.