AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
PO box
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2007
PO box - 01-21-2008, 01:32 PM

Any one here use a po box address when ordering gear from overseas. I need to order some more aas and have already been seized, and I dont trust anyone else's (friends or family) addresses either. None of my "peoples" even know that I use, so I cant go that rout.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,047
Join Date: Oct 2007
01-21-2008, 02:43 PM

You can use them fine. Just make sure it is registered in your name to avoid any difficulties. If you order from Alinshop the website provides lots of info on PO Box delivery.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 4,211
Join Date: Aug 2005
01-21-2008, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhead95
Any one here use a po box address when ordering gear from overseas. I need to order some more aas and have already been seized, and I dont trust anyone else's (friends or family) addresses either. None of my "peoples" even know that I use, so I cant go that rout.

get a PO BOX or rent box at UPS store etc....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2007
01-21-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIN
get a PO BOX or rent box at UPS store etc....
Thanks Alin! Thats all I need to know. I'll be ordering again from you soon.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2007
01-21-2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIN
get a PO BOX or rent box at UPS store etc....
Alin, if I do get a po box, should I use a different name as well. When I register a for a Po box at the post office, do I need to show some identification?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
01-23-2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIN
get a PO BOX or rent box at UPS store etc....
rent a PMB from a UPS store. Dont use a fake name. read up at alinshop about it. It's all right there,
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2007
01-24-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29
rent a PMB from a UPS store. Dont use a fake name. read up at alinshop about it. It's all right there,
Today I rented a Po box from the local post office, but used a fake name but still had to show two forms of ID. I told the postal worker that I had a cousin that was getting out of prison soon and he needed a Po box so he could get his mail. Told her that he wasnt out yet so I was signing him up for it and I just used two forms of my ID, and they issued the box rental in the fake name. I think I'm ok!???????
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
01-25-2008, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhead95
Today I rented a Po box from the local post office, but used a fake name but still had to show two forms of ID. I told the postal worker that I had a cousin that was getting out of prison soon and he needed a Po box so he could get his mail. Told her that he wasnt out yet so I was signing him up for it and I just used two forms of my ID, and they issued the box rental in the fake name. I think I'm ok!???????
I dont know bro, why would you do that? Honestly, if your gear gets intercepted then you will get a letter. "they" wont plant LE and wait for you at the post office (unless you foolish enough to order a HUGE amount of gear)


IMO a fake name and your story just raises suspicion. But thats just me...good luck
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.