AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ゥALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
no acne
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
no acne - 06-20-2008, 02:31 AM

I always had problems with acne, so I知 looking for some steroids with no acne after use..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2007
06-20-2008, 10:49 AM

Goog luck pal! Let us all know if you find some.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2008
06-24-2008, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgardan
I always had problems with acne, so I知 looking for some steroids with no acne after use..
As far as I know, acne is caused by an imbalance in your hormones. has nothing with the roids!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,053
Join Date: Oct 2007
06-24-2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garner
As far as I know, acne is caused by an imbalance in your hormones. has nothing with the roids!
Thats funny as the whole point of steroids is to imbalance your hormones! Made me laugh that. Thanks


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.



Last edited by Elvia1023; 06-24-2008 at 09:12 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 9
Join Date: Oct 2007
Thumbs up 06-27-2008, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgardan
I always had problems with acne, so I知 looking for some steroids with no acne after use..
try to use vitamin b5 at 10 grams a day.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,213
Join Date: Aug 2005
Thumbs up 06-27-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgardan
I always had problems with acne, so I知 looking for some steroids with no acne after use..

check out the board sponsor platinum labz.
their acne annihilator works well.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,053
Join Date: Oct 2007
06-27-2008, 06:41 PM

Bump Alin and Powerman. OXY 10 gets rid of spots very effectively but it dries your skin (it is very strong). But I find it works with one application... if you do it again the day after your skin might dry out too much. Thats ok for your body but not for your face. I would go with Alin's suggestion as the ingredients aren't as strong but still effective. Hope it helps


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
kaju's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south
06-28-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023
Bump Alin and Powerman. OXY 10 gets rid of spots very effectively but it dries your skin (it is very strong). But I find it works with one application... if you do it again the day after your skin might dry out too much. Thats ok for your body but not for your face. I would go with Alin's suggestion as the ingredients aren't as strong but still effective. Hope it helps
Oxy 10 and acne anilator both work fine for surface acne. The problem I have had all my life and worse when Im on the juice is the deep sabatious cysts. Oxy 10 or acne anilator does nothing. The cycsts hurt like a boil and they cannot be drained. A doctor once lanced one for me but it left a scar so bad it was best I left it alone . The doctor put me on acutane for 12 weeks and it helped for about 7 or 8 years. but it came back. I could got get another perscription for acutane but that shit is tough on you. It has so many serious side effects I just assume stay off of it. As far as surface acne. just taake a shower as soon as you get through working out and take a shower everyday anyway and USE SOAP that is all you need to take care of surface acne.


]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,053
Join Date: Oct 2007
06-28-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaju
Oxy 10 and acne anilator both work fine for surface acne. The problem I have had all my life and worse when Im on the juice is the deep sabatious cysts. Oxy 10 or acne anilator does nothing. The cycsts hurt like a boil and they cannot be drained. A doctor once lanced one for me but it left a scar so bad it was best I left it alone . The doctor put me on acutane for 12 weeks and it helped for about 7 or 8 years. but it came back. I could got get another perscription for acutane but that shit is tough on you. It has so many serious side effects I just assume stay off of it. As far as surface acne. just taake a shower as soon as you get through working out and take a shower everyday anyway and USE SOAP that is all you need to take care of surface acne.
Yeah those things are just good for surface acne. There are 1001 ways to treat acne. Acne is not just an outside problem but comes from within. But of course steroids mess about with your inside (hormones etc) so acne is a common side effect. But there are certain things you can do to prevent it. Simple things such as drinking lots of water and ensuring you are getting all your vitamins and minerals (multi vitamin is good). My best tips would be those and to make sure you consume many anti-oxidants. They can be found in many things - my favs being blueberries, blackberries and green or white tea.

But of course the best tip for the surface/outside is to make sure you wash just after your workout and just fairly regularly in any given day. And to make sure you use a good face/body wash. You should never use regularly but an odd sunbed is amazing for treating many skin conditions. Hope it helps


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Thumbs up 07-02-2008, 09:52 AM

thanks a lot guys.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.