AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Pin size dilemma. Any advice?
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2006
Pin size dilemma. Any advice? - 06-26-2008, 05:02 PM

I'm starting a new cycle, first two weeks I'm going to jumpstart with test and then 250mg of Deca weekly with 200mg of test twice a week. I'm only going to do this for 6 weeks and then finishing off with Clomid. The only pins I have available are 25 gauge 5/8". I'm not going for a glute shot, I did that last time and more times than not I had a pin dangling from my ass since my body just didn't turn that way and I cramped up in mid-dose. This time I'm going for upper arm/delt shots and alternate sides. I know the gauge size is going to cause a lot of frustration loading the deca and test, I'm already prepared for that. However, my main concern is the length of 5/8". It's a delt shot so I know I can get intramuscular with it.

I want to limit scar tissue since they will be in my delts so I want to keep the pin size as small as possible but still get the benefits from my cycle. Is that too small though? They're 25 gauge 5/8" 3cc. I've used them for winny and had no problems but we're talking winny which is not oil based.

Anyone ever do delt shots with pins that small? If not, what would you recommend?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,042
Join Date: Oct 2007
06-26-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustforHealth
I'm starting a new cycle, first two weeks I'm going to jumpstart with test and then 250mg of Deca weekly with 200mg of test twice a week. I'm only going to do this for 6 weeks and then finishing off with Clomid. The only pins I have available are 25 gauge 5/8". I'm not going for a glute shot, I did that last time and more times than not I had a pin dangling from my ass since my body just didn't turn that way and I cramped up in mid-dose. This time I'm going for upper arm/delt shots and alternate sides. I know the gauge size is going to cause a lot of frustration loading the deca and test, I'm already prepared for that. However, my main concern is the length of 5/8". It's a delt shot so I know I can get intramuscular with it.

I want to limit scar tissue since they will be in my delts so I want to keep the pin size as small as possible but still get the benefits from my cycle. Is that too small though? They're 25 gauge 5/8" 3cc. I've used them for winny and had no problems but we're talking winny which is not oil based.

Anyone ever do delt shots with pins that small? If not, what would you recommend?
Thats moreorless perfect size. 5/8 just stick it all in and you will be fine. I use anything from 5/8 - 1 1/2 for delts and basically any bodypart. I find 5/8 or 1 inch are best for most bodyparts and I am fairly big. Glutes is the only one I might go in a full 1 1/2.

Just wondering but what test you using? I assume test e or c. How long you waiting till you start the clomid after your last shot?


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jun 2007
06-27-2008, 12:52 AM

I use 25g 1" for everything... I've only injected in three different spots, but I use that same size for all of them. Quads, front and sides of Delts, Ventrogluteal.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2006
06-27-2008, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023
Thats moreorless perfect size. 5/8 just stick it all in and you will be fine. I use anything from 5/8 - 1 1/2 for delts and basically any bodypart. I find 5/8 or 1 inch are best for most bodyparts and I am fairly big. Glutes is the only one I might go in a full 1 1/2.

Just wondering but what test you using? I assume test e or c. How long you waiting till you start the clomid after your last shot?
Perfect!

I'll be using c so the twice a week is where I'll be. I was seriously considering going with e just so I could administer once a week and dose once. What would you recommend? Both are pretty much the same other than e lasts longer so I could eliminate unnecessary pricks.

I'll probably start the clomid about 3 weeks after my last shot. I'm not going balls to the wall on this cycle and sticking with minimal doses so the clomid might not even be necessary but better safe than sorry.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,042
Join Date: Oct 2007
06-27-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustforHealth
Perfect!

I'll be using c so the twice a week is where I'll be. I was seriously considering going with e just so I could administer once a week and dose once. What would you recommend? Both are pretty much the same other than e lasts longer so I could eliminate unnecessary pricks.

I'll probably start the clomid about 3 weeks after my last shot. I'm not going balls to the wall on this cycle and sticking with minimal doses so the clomid might not even be necessary but better safe than sorry.
No test e is shorter than c. But they are moreorless the same. Although many sites list test e as 14-16 days it is more 8-10 but just go on 2 weeks. Test C is 14-16 days. You are right they are moreorless the same. But most think test c has more of a kick then e. So you have made a good choice... both are great.

3 weeks is too long especially if you are doing a lowe dose going on half life etc. Wait 2 weeks before starting PCT. PCT is always needed regardless of high or low dose... so like you said you are right to be safe than sorry.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,042
Join Date: Oct 2007
06-27-2008, 02:56 PM

Oh and I would go with 2 injections per week too. I usually do Tues and Fri as I like the extra boost over the weekend.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2006
06-27-2008, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023
No test e is shorter than c. But they are moreorless the same. Although many sites list test e as 14-16 days it is more 8-10 but just go on 2 weeks. Test C is 14-16 days. You are right they are moreorless the same. But most think test c has more of a kick then e. So you have made a good choice... both are great.

3 weeks is too long especially if you are doing a lowe dose going on half life etc. Wait 2 weeks before starting PCT. PCT is always needed regardless of high or low dose... so like you said you are right to be safe than sorry.
Thanks for all the info, bro. I appreciate it! I'll keep everyone updated and thanks again.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.