AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
eq questions
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
kaju's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south
eq questions - 07-16-2008, 04:59 PM

has any one ran equipois? if so for how long and what did you run it with? I am curantly planning my next cycle and I want to run eq as part of the stack. I know it takes a long time to kick in but that is part of the plan because Im going to push the cycle as long as possible.(12-14 weeks maybe) I would like to hear from people that has ran it. How long? what did you stack with it? likes and dislikes? My goal is not to get huge but to maintain my size and get the hard look. I have been in the gym all my life mostly as a boxer and Martial Arts but Im curently doing MMA. Im at 10% body fat now but will be at 7% or 8% when I start my cycle.


]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"

Last edited by kaju; 07-16-2008 at 06:53 PM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 233
Join Date: Jul 2005
07-16-2008, 08:22 PM

I've run EQ alone I love it. Great strength gains not tremendous size but do gain some. Pumps that feel like there going to rip your skin. Never got any negative sides. Not a huge drop down after the cycle. I would run 12 weeks at a time. A good stack would prob be Anavar Primobolin if your lookin for the hard look. Won't retain water with those. Some would say a test with it I never felt the need. Belive in lite cycles feel like I keep more of the gains that way. Anyway good luck with that.You trying to make your way into pro MMA or just athletic indevour. Studied the arts for many years ,love that this sport is made its way main stream.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,210
Join Date: Aug 2005
Thumbs up 07-16-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaju
has any one ran equipois? if so for how long and what did you run it with? I am curantly planning my next cycle and I want to run eq as part of the stack. I know it takes a long time to kick in but that is part of the plan because Im going to push the cycle as long as possible.(12-14 weeks maybe) I would like to hear from people that has ran it. How long? what did you stack with it? likes and dislikes? My goal is not to get huge but to maintain my size and get the hard look. I have been in the gym all my life mostly as a boxer and Martial Arts but Im curently doing MMA. Im at 10% body fat now but will be at 7% or 8% when I start my cycle.

Testosterones stack very well with EQ. Great strength, hardness and lean mass gains.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
kaju's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south
07-17-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac762339
I've run EQ alone I love it. Great strength gains not tremendous size but do gain some. Pumps that feel like there going to rip your skin. Never got any negative sides. Not a huge drop down after the cycle. I would run 12 weeks at a time. A good stack would prob be Anavar Primobolin if your lookin for the hard look. Won't retain water with those. Some would say a test with it I never felt the need. Belive in lite cycles feel like I keep more of the gains that way. Anyway good luck with that.You trying to make your way into pro MMA or just athletic indevour. Studied the arts for many years ,love that this sport is made its way main stream.
Ive been boxing and Martial arts for 31 years. I was doing MMa in the 80s long before most people ever heard of it. now at my age Im not going to do proffessional. Im just doing amature like you said as an athletic indevour. but I need to stay at a constant 200lbs. not gain any weight. but stay as strong as possible yet have endurance. Im not a body builder nor will I ever compete as a body builder. I have heard it increases your appatite. If it does that to me it will be a battle becouse of me needing to maintain a constant weight.


]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
kaju's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south
07-17-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIN
Testosterones stack very well with EQ. Great strength, hardness and lean mass gains.
thanks for the input. Which test?


]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.