AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Guidence requested
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Manstien Krieg's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Guidence requested - 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM

I will be starting a speed/strength cycle at months end, however I am NOT a bodybuilder, and will be cycling the following:

1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Every Day
1-8 Eq 400mg Per Week

**Hcg 300-500iu Every 4-5 days**

Week 8 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 9 30mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 10 20mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day

Any advice from anyone, about any of this would be great. Also anyone who has used this gear before, or a similar cycle, who can give me insite on the endstate would also be great

Thanks!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
rottsnhell's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 245
Join Date: Feb 2009
03-10-2009, 07:31 PM

IMO, i dont think you would need all that pct for what you are doing
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
03-11-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manstien Krieg View Post
I will be starting a speed/strength cycle at months end, however I am NOT a bodybuilder, and will be cycling the following:

1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Every Day
1-8 Eq 400mg Per Week

**Hcg 300-500iu Every 4-5 days**

Week 8 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 9 30mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 10 20mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day

Any advice from anyone, about any of this would be great. Also anyone who has used this gear before, or a similar cycle, who can give me insite on the endstate would also be great

Thanks!
please post

age
ht
wt
bf %
lift history
cycle history
diet
goals

Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
03-11-2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottsnhell View Post
IMO, i dont think you would need all that pct for what you are doing
really??? why not??
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Super Moderator
 
The Grim Repper's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,323
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Making it Happen Somewhere
03-11-2009, 01:54 PM

Please post stats. As well, the 'endstate' as you put it depends upon what you plan and execute. There's no real answer to that.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Manstien Krieg's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
03-11-2009, 04:55 PM

age 28
ht 73" (6' 2")
wt :244.5
bf %: the system I have to use has me at 17 %, but more accuratly 13%
lift history: no adverse medical conditions/no sergury history
cycle history : zero
diet: 3700 cal
goals: to remain the same size, drop BF, increase endurance and increase muscle density at the molecular level IOT increase strength/stamina while maintaining relative size
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
03-11-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manstien Krieg View Post
age 28
ht 73" (6' 2")
wt :244.5
bf %: the system I have to use has me at 17 %, but more accuratly 13%
lift history: no adverse medical conditions/no sergury history
cycle history : zero
diet: 3700 cal
goals: to remain the same size, drop BF, increase endurance and increase muscle density at the molecular level IOT increase strength/stamina while maintaining relative size
Those are solid stats, if your bf is in fact at 13%. good job getting there without AAS

Your cycle is lousy. Your first cycle should be single ested test (cyp or e) for 12 weeks. somehting like

week 1-12 test c 500 mg/wk (2 shots every 3.5 days, 250 mg each)

week 13 and 14 nothing

week 15 clomid 100 mg ed / nolva 40 mg ed
week 16 clo 50/ nolva 30
week 17 clo 40 / nolva 20

Any cycle needs a test base, using EQ alone is a bad idea. Also skik the winny. Its overrated.

your results will be diet/rest/training dependant. hope this helps
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Manstien Krieg's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
03-11-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
Those are solid stats, if your bf is in fact at 13%. good job getting there without AAS

Your cycle is lousy. Your first cycle should be single ested test (cyp or e) for 12 weeks. somehting like

week 1-12 test c 500 mg/wk (2 shots every 3.5 days, 250 mg each)

week 13 and 14 nothing

week 15 clomid 100 mg ed / nolva 40 mg ed
week 16 clo 50/ nolva 30
week 17 clo 40 / nolva 20

Any cycle needs a test base, using EQ alone is a bad idea. Also skik the winny. Its overrated.

your results will be diet/rest/training dependant. hope this helps
Ok, Thanks.
I have all the components for my cycle listed above already. I have a Maximum of 13 weeks to complete.
Time is not on the side of your cycle. I will rotate my time table and try to shift to the left, but barring that I believe I am stuck with the cycle components I have. More realistically I could "tweek" the components i have.
Any Advice on that would be great.
Thanks again for your time!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
03-11-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manstien Krieg View Post
Ok, Thanks.
I have all the components for my cycle listed above already. I have a Maximum of 13 weeks to complete.
Time is not on the side of your cycle. I will rotate my time table and try to shift to the left, but barring that I believe I am stuck with the cycle components I have. More realistically I could "tweek" the components i have.
Any Advice on that would be great.
Thanks again for your time!
What so critical about 13 weeks? You going into the service? or on vacation to the beach?

With what you have, your fucked. EQ is 6 weeks before it hits and needs to go 10 weeks minimum, 14 prefered. 8 weeks of EQ is a complete waste.

You only get one first cycle, afetr that they are never the same. Dont piss it away with 8 weeks of eq and winny. get test instead, and wait until you have time to use it properly. And dont forget PCT
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
rottsnhell's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 245
Join Date: Feb 2009
03-12-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
really??? why not??
drob,first i'd like to say its my opinion only. my reasoning was thatEq is only moderately androgenic and just slightly estrogenic, same with winny. So your not getting alot of test stimulation therefore your not going to be suppressing your natural test a whole lot. Yes the pct mentioned would be excellent with a test base...rot
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Manstien Krieg's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
03-13-2009, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
What so critical about 13 weeks? You going into the service? or on vacation to the beach?

With what you have, your fucked. EQ is 6 weeks before it hits and needs to go 10 weeks minimum, 14 prefered. 8 weeks of EQ is a complete waste.

You only get one first cycle, afetr that they are never the same. Dont piss it away with 8 weeks of eq and winny. get test instead, and wait until you have time to use it properly. And dont forget PCT
wow thanks for the advice. will correct acordingly.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Iraq
03-22-2009, 09:06 AM

What are you training for? EQ is not a good option if you are training for a sport that you might get tested for. It shows up way too easy...
Also be careful with the advice you get dude. Remember most of the guys here are bodybuilders. They train to get big and strong and their advice is excellent if you want to get big and strong but you said you're training for a sport that you need increased endurance. If you want increased endurance stay away from most AAS. You can't measure athletic performance or fitness for a lot of sports with bodyfat percentages and the like.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.