AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Shock horror, a steroid question...
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 93
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Shock horror, a steroid question... - 04-23-2010, 04:02 AM

Blimey, here's a novelty on here these days, a question about gear (can't we get rid of these fucking annoying adverts blocking up the board?).

Anyway, rant over, wanted some advice on my planned cycle, because I'm not totally clear on the dosages. The plan was for 600mg of Tren A and 1,000mg of Test E for three months. The thing is, I'm not clear on whether that's enough Test, because I'd heard that a Tren-Test cycle should incorporate at least twice as much Test as Tren? That would take me up to 1,250mg of Test, which is obviously quite a lot, so do I need to go that high, or is 1,000mg enough?

Cheers lads. Oh, and I've got a new Blackfucker 2000TSGVBM1224355634TRDJACXC1234 for sale at a knockdown price...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 141
Join Date: May 2005
04-23-2010, 05:22 AM

i have personally never used tren but 600 mg/week is way kind of a high dose-as far as the test goes 1000 mg /week is a pretty average dose these days but remember with higher doses comes more side effects-your blood pressure will go sky high and your bad cholesterol will get very high and at doses over 1000 mg/week of test can be liver toxic
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 93
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
04-23-2010, 07:56 AM

600mg is okay for Tren A, I read. I'm not sure how, if you've never used the stuff, you'd feel qualified to offer an opinion? I've done two cycles at 300mg and 400mg, so it is a decent step up in dosage, but I'm only doing that after having no problems at the lower dose. Also, I've decided, that's my max for Tren, I'm going no higher than 600mg.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm aware that higher doses risks bigger side-effects, just as I'm aware that crossing the road without looking is dangerous. It's not correct to say something WILL happen as a consequence of steroid use, any more than it's right to say something WILL happen if you eat too much, say, broccoli. We all react differently and have different tolerances. I've read about potential side-effects extensively, and have taken sensible precautions to mitigate against them.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
04-23-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee39 View Post
600mg is okay for Tren A, I read. I'm not sure how, if you've never used the stuff, you'd feel qualified to offer an opinion? I've done two cycles at 300mg and 400mg, so it is a decent step up in dosage, but I'm only doing that after having no problems at the lower dose. Also, I've decided, that's my max for Tren, I'm going no higher than 600mg.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm aware that higher doses risks bigger side-effects, just as I'm aware that crossing the road without looking is dangerous. It's not correct to say something WILL happen as a consequence of steroid use, any more than it's right to say something WILL happen if you eat too much, say, broccoli. We all react differently and have different tolerances. I've read about potential side-effects extensively, and have taken sensible precautions to mitigate against them.
I have taken it and I am saying 600mg is too much. I know everyone is different but I think it is simply not needed. I know many big guys who don't go above 250mg. That dose can dramatically transform a physique. You don't need alot of tren for it to be effective. 350mg is a nice amount for me. By the way I am not one for low dose cycles. My last was 1.2g test and 800mg Eq. I just think if you get good stuff your amount wouldn't be needed. Have you used tren twice? Did you use the same brand? 1g test and 400mg tren would be great. It all depends upon your goals and stats really. 750mg test and 350mg would be great for most. But you are different and may want more. Entirely up to you really. By the way I wouldn't stay on tren a for 12 weeks... 10 weeks would be my max and that is still a decent run. Let us know what you decide to do. I am probably gonna do test and tri-tren in my winter cycle (800mg and 400mg).


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 141
Join Date: May 2005
04-23-2010, 09:23 PM

my friend,you seem kind of cocky-i stated i never used tren but that doesnt mean that i dont know about it and the dosages that are commonly used and yes ill say it again 600 mg of tren a week is way to fuckin much !!!!!!!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 93
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
04-24-2010, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I have taken it and I am saying 600mg is too much. I know everyone is different but I think it is simply not needed. I know many big guys who don't go above 250mg. That dose can dramatically transform a physique. You don't need alot of tren for it to be effective. 350mg is a nice amount for me. By the way I am not one for low dose cycles. My last was 1.2g test and 800mg Eq. I just think if you get good stuff your amount wouldn't be needed. Have you used tren twice? Did you use the same brand? 1g test and 400mg tren would be great. It all depends upon your goals and stats really. 750mg test and 350mg would be great for most. But you are different and may want more. Entirely up to you really. By the way I wouldn't stay on tren a for 12 weeks... 10 weeks would be my max and that is still a decent run. Let us know what you decide to do. I am probably gonna do test and tri-tren in my winter cycle (800mg and 400mg).
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the reply. 600mg is actually the maximum dose mentioned on a well-respected roid site, and I've yet to hear of a steroid yet where it's not a case of "more is better". Maybe Tren A is different? I'd be very interested to know if you think that's the case? It's certainly the case with Test that, the bigger the dose, the bigger the growth.

Yes, I've used it twice, the first time successfully (Tren A) and the second time unsuccessfully (Tren E). Both times were the same brand (www.universeLabs.net), but I'm not sure if I got a dodgy batch last time. It was certainly a different colour to the Tren A, but maybe that's because it's a different ester? I suppose the failed cycle is what's prompted the desire for a step-up in dosage. The next cycle doesn't start until July anyway, so there's plenty of time to alter the dosages.

My stats are 5ft 11, 210lbs, 18-inch arms, average bodyfat percentage, and my goal is to pack on as much muscle as possible in the shortest time. I'm 40 now, you see, so it's different to you young guys who've got a bit more time to build your physiques and have to be more moderate in your dosages. I've only got a few more years of training before I'll be too old and, obviously, my natural test levels are dropping too, so I have to take all that into account when designing a cycle.

Thanks for your reply - it's certainly made me think...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
04-24-2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee39 View Post
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the reply. 600mg is actually the maximum dose mentioned on a well-respected roid site, and I've yet to hear of a steroid yet where it's not a case of "more is better". Maybe Tren A is different? I'd be very interested to know if you think that's the case? It's certainly the case with Test that, the bigger the dose, the bigger the growth.

Yes, I've used it twice, the first time successfully (Tren A) and the second time unsuccessfully (Tren E). Both times were the same brand (www.universeLabs.net), but I'm not sure if I got a dodgy batch last time. It was certainly a different colour to the Tren A, but maybe that's because it's a different ester? I suppose the failed cycle is what's prompted the desire for a step-up in dosage. The next cycle doesn't start until July anyway, so there's plenty of time to alter the dosages.

My stats are 5ft 11, 210lbs, 18-inch arms, average bodyfat percentage, and my goal is to pack on as much muscle as possible in the shortest time. I'm 40 now, you see, so it's different to you young guys who've got a bit more time to build your physiques and have to be more moderate in your dosages. I've only got a few more years of training before I'll be too old and, obviously, my natural test levels are dropping too, so I have to take all that into account when designing a cycle.

Thanks for your reply - it's certainly made me think...
No problem. We at Anasci just don't like seeing people damage themselves when there is no need. Sure do what you want. If someone wants to inject 2g test per week then it's up to them but most wouldn't if they realized what is needed (just an example). Just because someone is young doesn't mean they have to be more moderate with their dosages. And just because another person is older that doesn't mean they have to take huge amounts to get the best gains. To be honest I probably take too much. The best way imo is to get by with as little as possible but most don't act that way (me included).

Many things come into it but at 210 taking the dosages you suggested is simply unneeded. I know people who are 240 and don't go above 750mg test. They have their diets completely sorted though... unlike most.

The colour of the tren doesn't mean anything. Use a board sponsor and you can't go wrong. I would defo try a new brand this time and see what 400mg does to you. More does not always mean best. Yeah sure you will grow more taking 5g of test then you will at 1g. But it is a case of sides vs benefits amongst many things. Just because that is a max dose mentioned on a well respected site.. that means nothing.

I am sure there are many people out there taking more than 600mg and getting great results. But like I said it is not needed and just damaging. There will also be people taking 400mg and that is way too much for them. Taking 600mg of tren a per week is gonna make most people feel like shite. Thats a generalization but is the truth in my experience. Whats the point in training and taking huge amounts if you can't sleep every night and feel like shite all day. The key is balance.

Get a sponsored brand and start on 300mg and see how you feel. Then move up if you wish. But I wouldn't go above 400mg personally. And like I said my last cycle included 1.2g test. Tren is very different to test. It effects different mechanisms in the body and well is simply much stronger. 200mg per week of a good brand can transform physiques over weeks. Let us now what you decide to do.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.



Last edited by Elvia1023; 04-24-2010 at 10:16 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 93
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
04-24-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
No problem. We at Anasci just don't like seeing people damage themselves when there is no need. Sure do what you want. If someone wants to inject 2g test per week then it's up to them but most wouldn't if they realized what is needed (just an example). Just because someone is young doesn't mean they have to be more moderate with their dosages. And just because another person is older that doesn't mean they have to take huge amounts to get the best gains. To be honest I probably take too much. The best way imo is to get by with as little as possible but most don't act that way (me included).

Many things come into it but at 210 taking the dosages you suggested is simply unneeded. I know people who are 240 and don't go above 750mg test. They have their diets completely sorted though... unlike most.

The colour of the tren doesn't mean anything. Use a board sponsor and you can't go wrong. I would defo try a new brand this time and see what 400mg does to you. More does not always mean best. Yeah sure you will grow more taking 5g of test then you will at 1g. But it is a case of sides vs benefits amongst many things. Just because that is a max dose mentioned on a well respected site.. that means nothing.

I am sure there are many people out there taking more than 600mg and getting great results. But like I said it is not needed and just damaging. There will also be people taking 400mg and that is way too much for them. Taking 600mg of tren a per week is gonna make most people feel like shite. Thats a generalization but is the truth in my experience. Whats the point in training and taking huge amounts if you can't sleep every night and feel like shite all day. The key is balance.

Get a sponsored brand and start on 300mg and see how you feel. Then move up if you wish. But I wouldn't go above 400mg personally. And like I said my last cycle included 1.2g test. Tren is very different to test. It effects different mechanisms in the body and well is simply much stronger. 200mg per week of a good brand can transform physiques over weeks. Let us now what you decide to do.
I think the quality of the gear is the main problem but, as I said, the first cycle on Tren A was great (11lbs in seven weeks) and it was from the same supplier. It seems a bit hit and miss with him, and remember I'm in Cyprus (most of the stuff is smuggled in from Turkey), so I don't have a range of great suppliers to choose from like you US lads. I'm interested in going down the sponsors route, but I'm wary of getting gear off the net - seems like a bit of a rip-off merchant's paradise, along with the potential customs problems. Any suggestions on suppliers much appreciated.

I've done a bit of net research today and that 600mg figure, if anything, sounds conservative now. There are a lot of seemingly-knowledgeable sites out there saying 200 to 1.2g is the permissable range, so who knows.

I think age is a huge factor, despite what you say. I've been asked about roids by young lads and I always say don't bother, serve your gym 'apprenticeship' first, eat and rest right and wait until you stop growing naturally because, the point is, you don't want to be fucking with your body at that young age. At 20-25, I wouldn't be doing the levels I'm thinking of now. If you are thinking you've got a max of five years' top-level training in you, the guard can come down a bit because the 'risk' is now finite. But, obviously, there still has to be a level of common sense about them, and I think there is. By the time I reach 45 and stop training it'll be seven years on the gear, whereas I know people who've been on them for decades, so I think my 'risk' is already massively mitigated.

Anyway, I'd like to say I appreciate your safety-first approach, because there are too many macho knobs out there giving shite advice to impressionable youngsters. Good on ya.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Oct 2007
04-24-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee39 View Post
I think the quality of the gear is the main problem but, as I said, the first cycle on Tren A was great (11lbs in seven weeks) and it was from the same supplier. It seems a bit hit and miss with him, and remember I'm in Cyprus (most of the stuff is smuggled in from Turkey), so I don't have a range of great suppliers to choose from like you US lads. I'm interested in going down the sponsors route, but I'm wary of getting gear off the net - seems like a bit of a rip-off merchant's paradise, along with the potential customs problems. Any suggestions on suppliers much appreciated.

I've done a bit of net research today and that 600mg figure, if anything, sounds conservative now. There are a lot of seemingly-knowledgeable sites out there saying 200 to 1.2g is the permissable range, so who knows.

I think age is a huge factor, despite what you say. I've been asked about roids by young lads and I always say don't bother, serve your gym 'apprenticeship' first, eat and rest right and wait until you stop growing naturally because, the point is, you don't want to be fucking with your body at that young age. At 20-25, I wouldn't be doing the levels I'm thinking of now. If you are thinking you've got a max of five years' top-level training in you, the guard can come down a bit because the 'risk' is now finite. But, obviously, there still has to be a level of common sense about them, and I think there is. By the time I reach 45 and stop training it'll be seven years on the gear, whereas I know people who've been on them for decades, so I think my 'risk' is already massively mitigated.

Anyway, I'd like to say I appreciate your safety-first approach, because there are too many macho knobs out there giving shite advice to impressionable youngsters. Good on ya.
My approach is far from saftey first. Why do you plan to stop training at 45? I understand why most don't really want to be injecting themselves every week later in life. But I find it interesting how you have already thought up a cut off age.

I also find it interesting that you find the 'risk' massively mitigated because you would have only been on 7 years compared to decades. Everyone is different and anything can happen... illness may be gear related it may not... although that is a whole new thread with no outcome cos we simply don't know. Anyway back to my point! I didn't really mean your health as in illness etc... more your test levels and natural state.

I personally believe anyone who messes with their hormones is asking for trouble. Nevermind someone who is in their 40's and does cycles. Moreover if I were generalizing I think a person who blasts and cruises on low/moderate doses would be 'healthier' than someone who cycles on 600mg tren etc... coming on and off... continually shutting themselves on and off. Even if the blast and cruiser were on decades and the other just 7 years. But again there is no right answer and too many factors that can effect things.

Many sponsored sites have been about for years and have a huge customer base. Some of them even have their own open forums were people say good and bad things about them. They have established connections over years. Much better than some fella in the gym if you ask me. You have just as bigger range to choose from. You can order from most online sellers. By the way I live in the UK.

1.2g tren... what sites are you looking at! You need to be careful when you read stuff online. Use common sense. People all over the world will do stupid things. You might get someone taking 2g test and 1g of tren on their 2nc cycle and they say how good it is. Doesn't make it right... butyou will always get those who follow. Try looking at www.professionalmuscle.com


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 4,235
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 04-30-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee39 View Post
Blimey, here's a novelty on here these days, a question about gear (can't we get rid of these fucking annoying adverts blocking up the board?).

Anyway, rant over, wanted some advice on my planned cycle, because I'm not totally clear on the dosages. The plan was for 600mg of Tren A and 1,000mg of Test E for three months. The thing is, I'm not clear on whether that's enough Test, because I'd heard that a Tren-Test cycle should incorporate at least twice as much Test as Tren? That would take me up to 1,250mg of Test, which is obviously quite a lot, so do I need to go that high, or is 1,000mg enough?

Cheers lads. Oh, and I've got a new Blackfucker 2000TSGVBM1224355634TRDJACXC1234 for sale at a knockdown price...
1000mg of TEST per week is more than plenty and I hope your not planning running that TREN for 3 months solid.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 2010
05-07-2010, 08:48 AM

if you take 600 mg of tren per week no matter how much test you do dont plan on getting a hard on for 1 year
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,038
Join Date: Sep 2006
07-15-2010, 05:07 PM

Hi Lee , are u still around? just curious how your tren cycle went. I got an tren itchy feeling too! thanks


Use code "Big Danny" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 93
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
07-16-2010, 09:43 AM

Hiya Danny. Yes, still around (obviously) and two weeks into a Tren A cycle. First week was a pound-and-a-half gain, and I can see I've dropped a decent amount of fat too, so it's doubly good. Because of the dosage of the new Tren A bottles my supplier got, it's working out at 380mg a week, and that'll be continuing for the next seven weeks. Get weighed for the second time on Sunday, so fingers crossed.

Go on, give it a go, you know you want to... I bloody LOVE Tren A.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.