AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
What's your next cycle?
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,098
Join Date: Oct 2007
What's your next cycle? - 07-03-2010, 12:24 PM

I am always interested to see what others are doing and how they go about when planning cycles. To me the simplier the better but of course it is always nice using a few compounds at once. I always try to swop AAS from each cycle (compound, ester etc). My next cycle is gonna be something like

Test C at 750mg
Mast at 400mg
Tbol at 60mg per day for 5 weeks

I may swop the mast for primo at 600mg per day. Although I may just do that afterwards with test e and avar at 100mg per day. My cycle is likely to last between 8-12 weeks.

What do you have planned?


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Jello's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 759
Join Date: Feb 2008
07-03-2010, 12:45 PM

Test E or C @ 500
Deca @ 400
EQ @ 400

Going to run these for 16 weeks then carry the Test to 20. Power PCT to finish it off. May start another GH cycle for 8 months with his also.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,330
Join Date: Mar 2006
07-04-2010, 10:27 AM

Rite now using a small bit of
T.enan T.prop blend
Tren ace
anavar


Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI VET
 
Tyrone's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,167
Join Date: Feb 2007
07-04-2010, 05:49 PM

Not sure yet...I'm on nada right now. I'll prob. just start some test soon and go from there after I get things where I want them to be.


Use code Tyrone to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,098
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-05-2010, 01:06 PM

At the moment I am on 3ml of sust per week. Doing that in one weekly shot. Gonna lower it to 2ml per week.

Ask me 2moro and I would have added tren a at 1ml eod. Getting it later... 20ml vial


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Jello's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 759
Join Date: Feb 2008
07-05-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
At the moment I am on 3ml of sust per week. Doing that in one weekly shot. Gonna lower it to 2ml per week.

Ask me 2moro and I would have added tren a at 1ml eod. Getting it later... 20ml vial
Why aren't you doing more frequent injections?




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
07-06-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
Why aren't you doing more frequent injections?
good question. Sust at once a week, your not taking advantage of the different ester release rates.

Also whats the tren dosed at? tren a or e?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Invrt's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2010
07-06-2010, 10:21 PM

Mixing esters myself but injecting EOD for the next one a good bulker

16-20 wks depending on Bloodwork
CYP 500mgwk
Npp 350mgwk
EQ 560mgwk
Prami .5mgED
Aromasin 25mgED
TRT
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
kaju's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south
07-07-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
Why aren't you doing more frequent injections?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
good question. Sust at once a week, your not taking advantage of the different ester release rates.

Also whats the tren dosed at? tren a or e?
If I know elvia he has a good reason. The man knows his stuff. I know he is not doing it this way out of ignorance.


]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Captapplejax's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NE
Thumbs up 07-07-2010, 10:23 AM

Currently on week 7 of 12 of:

Test E: 550 weekly
NPP: 400 weekly
Mast E: 500 weekly

So far 1% of BF gained
25 LBS gained (how much is water - who knows but I feel great)
Thanks to Invrt for the help on this one.


Age: 32
Weight: 220
Height: 5'10"
Training: 15 years
BF: 8% (calipers done by me)
AAS: 3 cycles - currently on week 7 of 12 - Test E/Mast E/NPP
Goals: Continue to grow and help others use AAS the safest way possible.
Recent accomplishments: A year ago I dropped about 47 lbs of fat and since them have been working hard to maintain and improve. Stop complaining about being fat and do something about it: http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=26240
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
kaju's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south
07-07-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I am always interested to see what others are doing and how they go about when planning cycles. To me the simplier the better but of course it is always nice using a few compounds at once. I always try to swop AAS from each cycle (compound, ester etc). My next cycle is gonna be something like

Test C at 750mg
Mast at 400mg
Tbol at 60mg per day for 5 weeks

I may swop the mast for primo at 600mg per day. Although I may just do that afterwards with test e and avar at 100mg per day. My cycle is likely to last between 8-12 weeks.

What do you have planned?
my currant cycle im five weeks in right now.
Im doing a 16 week cycle
week 1-8 andromix 150 1cc eod
week 9-16 sustonon 250 1cc 2x a week with tbol 50mg a day
standard pct protocal

of course my goals are different from most people here. I do not want to grow huge, I just want to have the hard look but mostly for the performance enhancement of the AAS.


]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,098
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaju View Post
If I know elvia he has a good reason. The man knows his stuff. I know he is not doing it this way out of ignorance.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Kaju. Really good to see you here. I thought someone who picks up things would comment on my dosing schduele. For anyone interested try researching sust injected once weekly. I hear what your saying about the short esters in sust. This has been mentioned on another forum too. If I was to do test p of course I would inject eod or so. I tend to inject test c/e twice weekly.

I just felt like trying something different. People go on about stable t levels. But in my view your levels aren't even stable naturally so there not gonna be stable artificially. But of course you want to keep them as stable as possible. But if that was my main concern I wouldn't take sust in the first place as I think single esters but be far more suitable for that. But you may be surprised if you research this approach.

I researched it and weighed up all opinions. But of course 90% of people inject it eod/ed/e3d etc. It would be silly saying thats the way it was intended to be used as that is no argument. But it was originally intended that way. But sust could even be injected every fortnight not that I rec that.

Anyway I haven't had bloodwork done this cycle (yet) but I know my body. I feel great. I feel full of energy. My blood pressure is normal (for me). I am stupid horny. I have a hard on most of the day which is annoying and not practical! I wouldn't rec injecting once weekly if you are only doing a small amount. But if your doing anything like 3ml + I completely rec this approach. This way I am feeling the short esters but I get no crash whatsoever (I tend to feel little ups and downs most cycles but not this one).

Ouchthathurts wrote a great article on promuscle about this approach. You should look that up.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,098
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-07-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaju View Post
my currant cycle im five weeks in right now.
Im doing a 16 week cycle
week 1-8 andromix 150 1cc eod
week 9-16 sustonon 250 1cc 2x a week with tbol 50mg a day
standard pct protocal

of course my goals are different from most people here. I do not want to grow huge, I just want to have the hard look but mostly for the performance enhancement of the AAS.
How is the andromix? I didn't end up getting that in the end. But will defo try it out soon. Although there are so many identical mixes from different brands. I would gonna get a test p, tren a, mast p blend but he had the tren a in 20ml vials so I just got one of those.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,098
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
good question. Sust at once a week, your not taking advantage of the different ester release rates.

Also whats the tren dosed at? tren a or e?
Tren a at 100mg per ml. Injecting 1ml eod.

I was gonna go with 100mg avar daily but short of cash so opted for the tren a. Plus having alittle break from orals.

I forgot to add in my above reply... it's was also nice not feeling like a pin cushion for once. Sure the tren a is eod but I have had a nice little break from all those injecting and feel good for it.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2005
07-07-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence Kaju. Really good to see you here. I thought someone who picks up things would comment on my dosing schduele. For anyone interested try researching sust injected once weekly. I hear what your saying about the short esters in sust. This has been mentioned on another forum too. If I was to do test p of course I would inject eod or so. I tend to inject test c/e twice weekly.

I just felt like trying something different. People go on about stable t levels. But in my view your levels aren't even stable naturally so there not gonna be stable artificially. But of course you want to keep them as stable as possible. But if that was my main concern I wouldn't take sust in the first place as I think single esters but be far more suitable for that. But you may be surprised if you research this approach.

I researched it and weighed up all opinions. But of course 90% of people inject it eod/ed/e3d etc. It would be silly saying thats the way it was intended to be used as that is no argument. But it was originally intended that way. But sust could even be injected every fortnight not that I rec that.

Anyway I haven't had bloodwork done this cycle (yet) but I know my body. I feel great. I feel full of energy. My blood pressure is normal (for me). I am stupid horny. I have a hard on most of the day which is annoying and not practical! I wouldn't rec injecting once weekly if you are only doing a small amount. But if your doing anything like 3ml + I completely rec this approach. This way I am feeling the short esters but I get no crash whatsoever (I tend to feel little ups and downs most cycles but not this one).

Ouchthathurts wrote a great article on promuscle about this approach. You should look that up.
This makes no sense to me. I dont like it. looking at the release rates of the esters in a typical ml of sust, how could this be an effective dosing schedule?

I will go look for the OTH article. Can you post the link Elvia?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,948
Join Date: Jun 2006
07-07-2010, 08:36 PM

Nothing at the moment, just recently screwed my back up from a sneeze, no bullshit!! 3 pulled muscles and pinched my siatic nerve again.....

Don't really plan or run 'cycles' anymore...Just start up with a Test base and then just add and take things away as needed.....

Was running Freeman Test Enan 3ml/wk - IP GH 10iu/ed - had just added QV Para 3ml/wk the week before the injury...Still running the 10iu/ed gh and been off everything else and haven't hit the weights heavy in 3wks.....

Should be able to try some shit by this weekend, beginning of next week...Hit a couple weeks of steady heavy training and then just start right where I left off.....


"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram


LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,948
Join Date: Jun 2006
07-07-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
This makes no sense to me. I dont like it. looking at the release rates of the esters in a typical ml of sust, how could this be an effective dosing schedule?

I will go look for the OTH article. Can you post the link Elvia?
This has been debated several times over on ProM, actually as recently as this week...Check out the main forum, you should able to find OTH's post in there.....

Here is OTH's thread regarding his theories on Sustanon.....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...-sustanon.html


"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram


LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Last edited by K1; 07-07-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: added.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
kaju's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 384
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south
07-08-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki1 View Post
This has been debated several times over on ProM, actually as recently as this week...Check out the main forum, you should able to find OTH's post in there.....

Here is OTH's thread regarding his theories on Sustanon.....



Other forums have had this subject also. It all depends on one goal from what I have read.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...-sustanon.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
How is the andromix? I didn't end up getting that in the end. But will defo try it out soon. Although there are so many identical mixes from different brands. I would gonna get a test p, tren a, mast p blend but he had the tren a in 20ml vials so I just got one of those.
Im loving the andro mix. Im running around with this euphoric fealing every day all day long. I am accomplishing my goals. Im in five weeks now and feeling great.


]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,098
Join Date: Oct 2007
07-08-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29 View Post
This makes no sense to me. I dont like it. looking at the release rates of the esters in a typical ml of sust, how could this be an effective dosing schedule?

I will go look for the OTH article. Can you post the link Elvia?
I hear what your saying but please try it then let me know what you think. But you know the way many feel it should be dosed eod or even ed and they are baffled by the once weekly.... in a way it baffles me people going with sust if they are gonna dose it eod. I would rather just get a load of test p as it is much cheaper and have that eod. So I feel the same when people say you must do sust eod or thereabouts. Imo the true way to use sust would be to inject with huge period in between (such as a fortnight) but I would never do that. But that was the main point in creating it.

Looking at it chemically I would always pick test e or c as they make much more sense to me. But to be honest the way I feel now doing it 3ml per week I have never felt better. And I was only on the test until a few days ago so it is down to that. I was only testing this and had no intention of using again but I definately will now.

Kaju really good to hear about the andromix. That will be on my shopping list for after my next cycle. I have just added wildcat tren a and can feel the aggression already. Nothing major as I control it but I defo feel the difference in only a few days.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
AnaSCI VIP
 
Jello's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 759
Join Date: Feb 2008
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM

Very interseting. I'm not a fan of mixed ester's but reading this makes me want to give it a shot just to find out if it really works like that.




LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.