AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
AAS and increase aggression
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 54
Join Date: May 2011
AAS and increase aggression - 05-19-2011, 07:36 AM

Hey guys !

Is there any AAS that will let keep a feeling of aggression all the way thru my all cycle ?I miss the anger I had on Dbol , it helped me with my workout and in the gym. what is there besides orals like Dbol, Drol? tren can?
thanks for the advice
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 40
Join Date: May 2011
05-19-2011, 08:44 AM

i think that Sust and dbol are prime for aggression
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 51
Join Date: May 2011
05-19-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifi75 View Post
Hey guys !

Is there any AAS that will let keep a feeling of aggression all the way thru my all cycle ?I miss the anger I had on Dbol , it helped me with my workout and in the gym. what is there besides orals like Dbol, Drol? tren can?
thanks for the advice
Yes, tren gave me more aggression in the gym, more than anything else
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jan 2010
05-19-2011, 10:13 AM

Tren makes me angry.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
bigrond's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 24
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: east coast(usa)
05-19-2011, 11:44 PM

tren hands down.never really had issues on any other aas.tren will make you a nasty bastard if your so inclined to let yourself go.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 36
Join Date: May 2011
05-21-2011, 04:53 AM

tren for me too..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Gettinhuge_pump's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 379
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the hills of the southeastern U.S.
05-21-2011, 11:51 AM

After nearly 10 years of cycling AAS, I finally tried a cycle of tren (hex) and I agree that aggression was much higher on tren than any other compound I have ever used...but that is not always a good thing. I have learned over the years to control my anger and aggression and to let it out only when appropriate. This is key, or u will end up behind bars.

While tren has many great positives, the negative sides were also more present in my experience...especially anxiety, sweating, and towards the end of my cycle-extremely high bp. Monitor urself closely and be careful, only have one body and it is a shame to waste it...


***For God & Country***
**Airborne Rangers LEAD THE WAY**
*Fuck Bin Laden and all his friends*

**Disclaimer: I do not use steroids or any other illegal substance nor do I condone the use of them. All posts are for role-playing purposes only and all things contained in them are nothing more than figments of my imagination.**
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2011
05-22-2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettinhuge_pump View Post
After nearly 10 years of cycling AAS, I finally tried a cycle of tren (hex) and I agree that aggression was much higher on tren than any other compound I have ever used...but that is not always a good thing. I have learned over the years to control my anger and aggression and to let it out only when appropriate. This is key, or u will end up behind bars.

While tren has many great positives, the negative sides were also more present in my experience...especially anxiety, sweating, and towards the end of my cycle-extremely high bp. Monitor urself closely and be careful, only have one body and it is a shame to waste it...
What was the dosage you were taking? They say just if you take too much tren it's getting hard to deal with the anger and depression.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI FREAK
 
Gettinhuge_pump's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 379
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the hills of the southeastern U.S.
05-23-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
What was the dosage you were taking? They say just if you take too much tren it's getting hard to deal with the anger and depression.
1.5cc x 2/week. Balkan Pharmaceuticals para 100mg/ml...

I spoke w several people on other boards who had similar experiences. Just gotta be careful, like w anything else :-)


***For God & Country***
**Airborne Rangers LEAD THE WAY**
*Fuck Bin Laden and all his friends*

**Disclaimer: I do not use steroids or any other illegal substance nor do I condone the use of them. All posts are for role-playing purposes only and all things contained in them are nothing more than figments of my imagination.**
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.