AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Sust and Clen?
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2011
Sust and Clen? - 09-21-2011, 07:05 AM

I'm going to start my 5th week of sust and I still don't really feel the sust kick yet, I'm a little frustrated, is this normal? Also, I'm thinking if it took 5 weeks to kick in I don't wait 5 weeks after, even though we are supposed to start PCT 3 weeks after the last inj of sust? And the last question, Is it a bad idea to taking clen while on sust because I have about 10lb to cut. Is it also a bad idea to take it post cycle while on nolva? Thanks alot
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 77
Join Date: May 2011
09-22-2011, 08:12 AM

Stick to 3 weeks post cycle. imo, clen won't help you lose BF if you're still eating enough to grow.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2011
09-23-2011, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
Stick to 3 weeks post cycle. imo, clen won't help you lose BF if you're still eating enough to grow.
I'm confusing right now, so if I start PCT in 3 weeks that basically means I've been robben 2 weeks of sust? Also if clen won't help me lose weight, will help maintain bf and not gain fat?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2011
09-25-2011, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmat422 View Post
I'm going to start my 5th week of sust and I still don't really feel the sust kick yet, I'm a little frustrated, is this normal? Also, I'm thinking if it took 5 weeks to kick in I don't wait 5 weeks after, even though we are supposed to start PCT 3 weeks after the last inj of sust? And the last question, Is it a bad idea to taking clen while on sust because I have about 10lb to cut. Is it also a bad idea to take it post cycle while on nolva? Thanks alot
Have you gained any weight? At 5wks you should be noticing something..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2011
09-25-2011, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmat422 View Post
I'm confusing right now, so if I start PCT in 3 weeks that basically means I've been robben 2 weeks of sust? Also if clen won't help me lose weight, will help maintain bf and not gain fat?
He means start pct three weeks after your last sust injection
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Registered User
 
rocco-x's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 325
Join Date: Jan 2009
09-25-2011, 03:31 PM

how much sust you running?i know at 750-1k sust/wk i feel it by the 2nd week due to the prop.that's why i like to add 50mg prop to my sust eod.if you're not dieting or doing cardio for wght loss the clen will do nothing for you as far as maintaining any type of mass or lose any bodyfat.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 75
Join Date: May 2011
09-27-2011, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmat422 View Post
I'm going to start my 5th week of sust and I still don't really feel the sust kick yet, I'm a little frustrated, is this normal? Also, I'm thinking if it took 5 weeks to kick in I don't wait 5 weeks after, even though we are supposed to start PCT 3 weeks after the last inj of sust? And the last question, Is it a bad idea to taking clen while on sust because I have about 10lb to cut. Is it also a bad idea to take it post cycle while on nolva? Thanks alot
sust doesn't take 5 weeks to kick in, especially sust bc of the short esters in it. You're probably not training hard enough or eating enough.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
matt17's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 87
Join Date: Sep 2008
09-28-2011, 08:53 AM

If you sure the stuff is legit, then the only problem is either your training and/or diet. If those are on point, I think that you should definitely be seeing results by now.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.