AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Omnadren
Old
  (#1)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jan 2010
Omnadren - 07-17-2012, 04:40 AM

Just wondering, can you inject Omnadren in the chest for local growth?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 165
Join Date: Apr 2011
07-18-2012, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by race00 View Post
Just wondering, can you inject Omnadren in the chest for local growth?
No, imo it not give you localised growth.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 40
Join Date: May 2011
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by race00 View Post
Just wondering, can you inject Omnadren in the chest for local growth?
If you know proper injection procedure you can inject almost any muscle.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
yoBmw's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 37
Join Date: Apr 2011
07-20-2012, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philll View Post
If you know proper injection procedure you can inject almost any muscle.
Any muscle which is big enough to absorb a compound injected .
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 56
Join Date: May 2011
07-23-2012, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by race00 View Post
Just wondering, can you inject Omnadren in the chest for local growth?
injecting into the chest is an dangerous procedure and that I would not recommend it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 44
Join Date: Apr 2011
07-24-2012, 05:37 AM

I never have a problem with that. I used a 1 inch. just go in slowly and make sure your about 2 inch up and 1 inch away from the nipple. good luck bro.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 54
Join Date: May 2011
07-25-2012, 05:54 AM

Use 1 inch to be safe and if you are real lean 5/8th.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,948
Join Date: Jun 2006
07-25-2012, 11:01 AM

You will not experience any localized growth from site injecting AAS...For site enhancement, the only tool to achieve this would be Syntherol.....


"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram


LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 39
Join Date: Apr 2011
07-26-2012, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1* View Post
.For site enhancement, the only tool to achieve this would be Syntherol.....
Agree!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jan 2010
07-27-2012, 09:15 AM

I will inject in my shoulders !!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,228
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 07-27-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by race00 View Post
Just wondering, can you inject Omnadren in the chest for local growth?
Your not going to get site specific growth from OMNA's or any AAS for that matter.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2012
07-30-2012, 05:49 AM

there is no difference to inject a needle in chest or shoulder as long as it is oil based drug!
oil based injections should be done in butt imo
correct me if i'm wrong
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Registered User
 
rocco-x's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 325
Join Date: Jan 2009
08-17-2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wercautere View Post
there is no difference to inject a needle in chest or shoulder as long as it is oil based drug! oil based injections should be done in butt imo correct me if i'm wrong
okay,you're wrong.i inject in my ass,thighs,chest(favorite spot always),bi's,tri's,delts and rarely calves.doesn't matter if it's water based or oil based.it's still going into a muscle.i like pinning bi's cause i can pin up to 5cc's with no pain at all.pecs are so easy for me it's 1,2,3...no waiting,no soreness.no difference in pinning omnadren,zafa,Karachi,ugl sust...aas is aas.i like pinning tne or susp into arms especially.even with synthol you'd need an insane amount of oil just to notice any real type of gain and that's if you even keep it.insane amounts if you can afford it.i talked to Gregg Valentino about his arms and the rumors he used synthol.he used straight gear,that's how much oil he was pinning daily.no implants,no synthol,synthosizze,no esiclene,nolotil or whatever shit they got out now...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
AnaSCI MEMBER
 
Offline
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2012
08-20-2012, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
okay,you're wrong.i inject in my ass,thighs,chest(favorite spot always),bi's,tri's,delts and rarely calves.doesn't matter if it's water based or oil based.it's still going into a muscle.i like pinning bi's cause i can pin up to 5cc's with no pain at all.pecs are so easy for me it's 1,2,3...no waiting,no soreness.no difference in pinning omnadren,zafa,Karachi,ugl sust...aas is aas.i like pinning tne or susp into arms especially.even with synthol you'd need an insane amount of oil just to notice any real type of gain and that's if you even keep it.insane amounts if you can afford it.i talked to Gregg Valentino about his arms and the rumors he used synthol.he used straight gear,that's how much oil he was pinning daily.no implants,no synthol,synthosizze,no esiclene,nolotil or whatever shit they got out now...
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.